Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hehe =(

A paradox, happiness with a slight feeling of regret & sadness.

To say the least today took out every happiness of mine just to pretend to smile.
It made me shallow & feel lost.

But despite of that, today did made me happy because of someone.

So school was boring except.
Malay: It was awesome, teacher talking about her wedding, so we did karangan about it. It was fun.

Poa: where I actually understand & was so iski to do more! =)

Yeah I guess that's it. Of course sitting with BNM was totally wicked (they can make me smile just like that =) plus with Ida jua~ ;P
Cridets to Fab5 girls for doing the maths project.

So after school chilled with the dudes (futsal members), Wonders, Niks gang, Tri-ous with Wafiy who btw made me laugh like gila! (liat si Pengi sampai merah2 ahh muka nya) ;P Owh & dangani Chel makan & bring her to bus stop sama si Fifins & Karey. =)

So then at 1.40+ the match began, damn I pity the dudes! Seriously that was so effing hot! I was feeling moody & wanted to be alone. So watched the match while ambil gambar for like 45min just staring them play. With no sound (well not much lh) & thinking of alot of shits!

So the match was great. Some teams really were awesome! I can really see banyak potentials. Great game guys! But its not over yet kn. Wonders are seperated which was good so more handal2 people at each teams.

So then I felt better, cari si Pengi xP She was wandering around with Fifins, cari her (fifins) stolen bag (ilang mob nya)! Adededeh ada kh inda bawa your mob!

So then chill with Pengi, Fifins, Karey, Q on the ground while main2 bola. Pengi made me happy lagi! *ahaaxx ;P
She was also happy cus si ken ken ada~ ;P Chat with Nysah then Liyana then the whole tri-ous with ken ken, while Liyana jaga our mobs & Nysah & Pengi jual2 buku! xD

So then si Karey balik, lupa his jacket. Saw Rabz. Chat with her while she was playing with her rubix cube! So then chat sma Danny with Rabz. Then ramai people balik dh. Aga tempat tri-ous balik tia Liyana. So then Pengi sma Ken ken lh nie. So apa lagi I went back to Rabz. (inda mau kacau the love bird) ;P Welcome Pengi! xD

So chat-chat lh Rabz & I ani, banyak lh topic nya. I seriously got closer her just this year! xD So yeah that made me happy jua. Then Amal (Rabz sis) pun was there time to time. Then pengi ada with Safa, so kiap2 si Pengi? hahah xD Then Joel dtg, talking about the reunioun this December.

So then Rabz balik. My sis pun ada, Poke Pengi goodbye~ =)

PRIMARY 6 A/B Reunioun.

Got my allowance~ (Thnx ka) Bought stocks & foods.
Bali Ayam, Makan Ayam with nasi Ayam. Apakn~

I guess thats it for now.
=)

Owh the pictures are not in order
& the match pictures was not really close up!



Err this is just random shots! Pengi's & my shoes! xD


Pengi~ ;P


Safa (inda nampak), Pengi, entah, Rabz & Amal~ xD






T.Hamirul handal in refreeing! xD





Hakeem!



Captain Haq nie!



Before the match!


Wonders!


Dexza!


Parts from Klabo!


Sexy Wafiy with his effing jokes! HAHAHA (tue si pengi ah Merah ya tue) ;P
Eyh & si Nysah posing ah! xD


Liyana & Aprel.
Damn bottle blocking! xD



Bh Chow people! Kn tidor awal ku!
Happy cuti ya'all!
Nights!

No comments: