Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunday Events~ Prepost!

Yesterday awesome happenings~
Only pictures this time to long~ ;P

Summarize~
-Instead going to school for rakyat thingy, I went to family gathering at Pantai Kenangan! (no regrets)
-Jln at 8plus.
-Chill with lil cuzn, write names on sand, play with water.
-Family came with Atvs. Half my cuzn came so more atv (buggy) for me!
-Played atv the longest & the furthers!
-Got burnt playing them nasib pakai sunscreen!
-Miss Syaza so much~
-Not going home yet, at 1pm kn ready jalan ke empire liat BatMan (Omg Best movie since transformer the only best movie this year so far) Mummy is my next! (I hope)
-Change bju out in the open. xD

-Jalan round2 Tutong as our movie starts at 3.
-Ke pertama bali drinks.
-Empire at 2+, wait for sis friend kaka Rida. =D
-Movie delayed, Ramai org!
-Thinking of Syaza lagi since she was here early that morning! ;P
-Watched the movie for 2hr 30min! Fucking awesome!
-Jalan2 di empire (Used toilet?) My sis tue! xD
-Ke swimming pool liat permandangan!
-Jalan at 5+ ke mall kn makan at swenson!

-Arrived like 6+.
-Came early, kaka rida seem to be lost! xP
-Order & chat about movies. Kaka Rida awesome! Heeee~ ;P (1st time jumpa baa sudah wel siok lh)
-Missing her lagi! (seriously no cridet)
-Makan2, laughing2 xD
-Sis no blanja cridet! xP
-Saw my mobile! (FINALLY out) brapa months udah wait!
-Saw my new dream car! Volvo c30!
-Jalan2 Mall, liat console ps3 & wii (kaka Rida mau) awesome kn kaka Rida & my sis xP until 9+
-Then otw balik!

-Bali minyak. (ada lgi tue)
-Ke Wywy di bengkurong & my sis jumpa her "Friend" (lover?) But I stayed in car! too tired!
-Dangar lagu while waiting,napping (sampat lgi tue) their talk was like 30min!
-10.35 baru kn jala! Waduh akhir! (but i dont mind)
-Arrived home like 10.55+ pm.
-Saw my brother home (finally since 2 weeks havent seen him) Siok main ps3 at his other house! (saya mau main rock band lagi!)
-Mandi kajab tarus tidor!

Dammnn. Summary tue baru plus banyak pics today! xD I mean yesterday





Ahhh! Swenson me loiky~ xD Kaka Rida use long cut (few min later bru tiba!) xP


Not bad but to much chesse & taste like spagetti! =P



Ketawa2 nie~


My PHONE w760i! Dont judge its looks it has awesome apps! (Media player man)
Owh ya its at the middle! Red & Grey! xD


Nampak my car di sana ahh! xD Buy me that & I'll DO ANYTHING! xD


Kn ke empire! (just to go toilet) gagaga xD


Bh apa lgi vaining in the toilet lh! xD


Ooooooo~ nice Shot~ Dark =P


Rainbow~ Seriously i've been seeing alot lately~ hehe
Its all good! =D


Awu nah vain dalam elevator~ xD


Masa picnic. I was lying down under the shade of the tree, nice sea brezze, music in my ears with beautiful weather! I Loike~


Shit wth is that! It looks like a 1/3 crab, 1/3 stingray & 1/3 turtle.
So alien Like! xD


I actually was playing with it with goosebumps when it flip its tail!
I did that turn around! xD


Empire cinema toilet! Masa it was so kosong!


Empty lh now, since awal! Then KABAMM! Ramai ahh org! hahha xD


Lil cuzn bawa much lil cuzn! xD
See that boy there (Irfan), akhir2 he was with me lh, Iski nie ia main! Then he turn DEAD left! I almost pelanting! (giler) hahah xD


Kakas banyak cakap ahh! main th! hahah xD
See the blue girl there (Sabrina) I brought her jalan2 with the buggy! I thut her how to accelerate! hehe =)


Eseh Model!! ;P


Wah sporting uncle & aunty~ Romantic nyee! Jauh lgi tue jalan nya ahh!


Yeaahh cool right, i made that with the buggy! Its not as easy as you think! Paning tue~


Owh roite uncle's bros bawa our own Atvs~


Iski nie kn main! Me & ayu was the first one! =P


I used err both lh over the time!


The first rider Ayu & me~ Posing eyh! xD


Picnic. xD


I found that long stick! Kn ambil gambar! Well nada other photographers other thn me & my other uncle! bro in law nada with Sarah =(


We were like paling awal! xD


Cuzn help me write her name~ 'Syaza' Look how huge it was! xD


Inda brapa clear pulang~ Syaza~ I love you~ <3


Yeah seriously we found vodka! (aku minum) MCM BANAR! hahah xD


8am kn jalan nie udah while people udah di skulah dri tdi~ Cian~ hehhe xD


We were the first 1! hahah


Model! Kakas bebe~


Inda clear ahh~ <3
I Love You~


Tiba then my lil cuzn~ =)

No comments: