Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dooms Day Turn =)

I didnt have to mood to blog today but since i read someone punya blog that makes me Happy! *winks at Pengi
;P

But i'll make it short since I have party later on! & banyak picture to pose!

So today was dooms day, I pretty know what will happen. My prediction last night, Meet teacher talk about MATHS! The others just need to improve blablabla... Then after that nasihat from parents, talk about tuition, ok here is the weird part some parent will like marah2 kn & all! Instead my dad blanja & gave me money to buy cridet, snacks & all & bring me jalan! heheh xD But as my part I became all manja & quiet masa makan,bejalan! gagaga well I am disappointed at my self for sure! *sigh Owh saw Ziedah,Nabil,Q,Joey,Joel,Rahat inda ramai mcm dulu! Howel!

My dad did nod in disappointment but he understand that I dont like maths! So then makan lh us at yayasan, met Rafie also reminds me of some1 everytime I go there ;P

Then my mom nyebarang after buying my nephew's present for later this evening! Harith Marzuki~ My other anak buah! xD

So then my dad bawa me to this taman, jual makanan lh, bunga, plantations its the 'buah-buahan Agri Brunei & local products' apakh! Bru sampai sana dangar radio about this place & tomorrow last day! So dangani my dad jalan2!

Ada this 1 incident lh with my dad!

We were walking lh at this taman way, suddenly ada this weird huge looking shit!

I was like EEEYYEEEE!

So i ask my dad "Taie apa nie?" (what a question I know!) hahaha xD

Then he ans "Taie Kuda" (random jua tue!)

I was like Ohhkaay~ Did not believe it lh! Since common its a taman! Recreational park lh!

Well then masa kn balik, walking2 to my suprise ada tia this kuda THERE in front of me! Is like am i seeing things! Damn handal eyh my dad ahh! well it was quite funny lh i cant explain tht well! Btw the horse was white & black with a cute lil Pony~ Cute but i still like penguins! APAKN! Mcm th ada di sini!

So balik udah, Liat si alai jab, then tidoi sampai 4plus! 3hr of sleep i guess! =P Tired yesterday akhir tidor kn! ;P
Then i was all moddy & stuff baca people's blog! Thnx to Pengi punya blog the most! =)

Aite man! Kn main sma alai jab! I rindu her~
<33




No comments: