Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Slight Happy~

I was quite down tadi at school but no worries BNM, Fab5, S.K.U.D.A & Tri-ous (later) made me Happy! =)

Btw I am sick! Inda nampak as i just smile & shit! & this stupid thingy since last time where I want to vomit for no reason! Well Bazh & me sama ah! So bought drinks & all!

I came late holding alot of things, badminton stuff, heavy bag, hat & jacket! So Pengi, Syah & Syaza pun was there. Waiting for her for a moment!

Class was alright except History sja I think!

Sci: cikgu nada! Chill with chel, Syah & Ida! xD

Poa ada test I understand just forgot the months of the year! HAHAHA

Geo: Hanged out with Syah & Chel buat this art~ Lawaa plus with my camera effects! hehe


Chel buat~` Lawaaa ahh!


Half way done~ With Syah & Chel! xP


Focus~


Errr forgot the effect! xD


Negative with focus~


Negative shot~ Giler lawa~ =)

Recess was so down~ But panda & uching with sotong was there to jaga me! Gagaga! The fab5 girls was there too but yeah they cakap2 sendiri lh.


BNM by my side~ Makan2 nie~ heeee =)

History: What a bore!

English: Baca buku~ Not bad then ada lagi project! So they took me in Nabil, Q & Mizan! Our group name Naqiu & the 3 Boys! (project about fairy tales) hahaha lawa our group name ah! Plus I loike when T. read us the Red Riding hood rhyme & twisted story by Ronald Dahl!

Mib: Sat with Uching di dapan with BN di blakng~ Ia malu2 when I stare at her! Gagaga! cali bh nya naow ani!
xD

Balik: took my badminton stuff & gave her (u know who ;P) gifts! Finally! So iwas relieve~

Ke dapan with tri-ous & the wonders! Main-main-main! Then blakng then went to her car! She seemed mad! x(


Main2 bola with Form 5's Wonders!

Howel! Makan2 then dangan Chel put her stuff! Tried my new shoes! Semua ani bh! OOOOooooo ahhhh! hahaha xD Well pick! =)


Awwwwwwwww~ hehe =)

So then with form 3's since ada oral! So yeah main skateboard around the campus! Then taught aime kajab! hehe Ells took my hat! Then wonders compete who can hang the longest on the pole! I got 2nd! hahah Si Falah manang! xD


Teaching Aime skateboarding kajab sja~ hehe xD (Posing ahh aku ah)

Otw ke Pusat Belia! The usuals! Arrived main-main! Chel was hard training me! Giler! xD


Jalan-Jalan~ xD

So then main-main, chill, beibun jalan2 pusat belia! Today badminton was not as fun! =(


Danny!


Bwoooh napa ya Nabil! hahaha xD

Balik ke skulah! Chel marah since I left her! Sorry ba! My sis plus I was not feeling well tdi! So balik lju! Chill with the dudes!

Then Tri-ous panggil I, well Nysah piked me up? hahaha So when to cabin! Chatting & laughing~ xD This really made me happy today~ =)


Tri-Ous posing style! hahah xD

Then soon chill di luar lgi with Ziq, Wafiy Joel & all! So 1 by 1 balik! So Tinggal Pengi & Falah! So chill sja with Pengi! Last time she complain i was too far inda dangani! Hehe So ampir lh nie!
xD


Candid shot of Pengi~

Bh iam done! My Nose is leaking! Owh last thing balik umah Sarah was there made me Happy! Makan donuts! & mandi! So chilled with leaking nose & so tired!


Nyaman~ hehe =)

No comments: