Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Sunday~

A laid back Sunday today. Just the way i like it. xD

Woke up like 9plus, went online & chilling then have a nice bath. Such a relaxing day. Turun bawah buka aircon watched Next (movie), was so comfortable. Ate lunch while watching the movie until 3+, my parents came dri jemputan.

Tarus my mom ask to jalan, with no fuss i agree kn jalan, only me & my mom. Then my lil cuzns caught me changing, ishishish, semua lagi girls tue, my fault i didnt close the door. So my lil cuzn ani like lari kluar lh! hahah xD Then went down i said that iam going out. Then they frown. awwww xD hahaha rindu kn their fav cuzn! Ahaxx kambeng! So they went back next door lh!

Jalan to bengkurong, my mom mau bali crystals (pasu2 lh), her only target was to buy that, i wanted to cut my hair jua! So then we arrived the owner nada! I cutted (such word xD) my hair which I later regret!!! So anyway my mom call the owner lh. Damn desperate jua my mom! gagagag

TO MY SUPRISE! Shapa nah dtg si Danny & the family! I was like "sup man what are you doing here". He said ada customer call them. Then I pointed "yo is this your shop!", Si danny pun nod! Ahaxx lupanya! What a coincidence man! So we were like in the store talking while our mom pun talking! xD That was fun man!

So then went to hotmart shopping & all order satay & bali dvd! My mom lanja semua! gagaga xD So yeah ambil satay, otw home! So makan satay lh (is not for home) karit banar! hahaha, Well i did have craving for it since last week! So i was like eating2! Gila sampai abis ahh aku makan sorang! My mom inda mau mkn! I was like eyh where did the satay go? hahaha xD Kanyang nye~ Well once in a while! ;p i'll be doing my daily workout later!

Then my mom ani sleepy lh kn driving, i was like talking2 with my mom lh so she wouldnt feel sleepy! So then the car drifted right side!! I was like "MAAA!!" hahaha kajut my mom! so then i offered to drive! But naw my mom takut krg something happen! xD

I'll be backs, my bros in law ada! & my niece of course! xD

Back~ Bekas main pool! Well they are still here. I'll post this a quick 1!


Being vain beore kn jalan! xD


Rock on~


Eyh Si Danny nie! Shud of taken more pics!


Danny's mom & my mom. Bercerita nie~


I can see why my mom could me so sleepy! What a comfy scene!


Brothers from another mother~ xD


Yeaah Martin & Muiz!

Thts tht for now ya' all!

Mayb if iam rajin ada lagi i post later! =P

No comments: