Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cool day~ xD


WARNING THIS POST IS LONG! FEEL FREE TO GET BREVEGES! Lame~ xD

I'll skip my morning journey as too many things happen today! =)

Came to class just in time, I also notice Bazh nada! =( udah ckp mamam banyak heroin not ganja! (inside joke) xD
I hope you dtg esuk bazh.

History boring. Mikin hari itu orang mikin stress (T.Mubarak) Thats all i got to say!
Poa ok lh plus depreciation got me to study! xD
Recess dangani Ziedah & Nadz, cian lh, Bazh lagi nada! So then Ziedah told us a story, it was quite scary then tears start coming out of her eyes slowly, Nadz (kn nagis jua) & I made her laugh cikit while crying. I tried my best. Feel better Ziedah! Then Syah & Chelle came chatting jab, Syaza left. So then chit chatting sampai bell!

Maths sit next to amals, Karey & Danny dapan! So its mostly talking! Sorry amals for making noise & got blamed for it by T.Binoy. (ia suka amal ba tue) Scandal ;p! Anyway Malay was coming, I was dreading this today! To my suprise nadaaaa malay~ Made me happier! Wooooooo Free Period + T.Hamirul lagi jaga (well he was teaching but no 1 listen) Sian but seriously I need a teacher who is commanding to study!

Free period siok! Then suddenly Mizah wrote on my arm, then Amals thn Majh drawing hippo (yg mcm bear) xD & a dude. hahah! So yeah i was hyper lh jua went around & ask the peeps to sign it! (kn buat tattoo) xD Syah & Chelle then wrote her name jua lh xD! So then Ida lagi! Went back, si Amals majal lh nie trying to write 'emo' but lain2 pulang, emu lh, emi lh! But akhirnya dapat jua! Mizah tue start with emo! Aduh! xD Owh then Amals wrote my arm lagi BANYAK lagi tue her name, paling banyak with Mizah later on!


Tattoo made from alot of people~ xD


Banyak banar kn si Amal buat ahh! x)

Free period masih! Syah & Chelle main tictactie on my arm lh followed by amals vs majh, majh vs mizah! xD Owh the girls (Syah & Chelle) playing BINGO. So I was sitting in front of them & decided to play with Danny & Karey from the door side! Jauh jua tue & T.H was still teaching us! So we were like shouting from 1 side to another! 3 players well I had back up from Chelle & Syah! xD But si Karey atu banar manang semua! Cheating kali! xD Owh & Syah keep asking me this question. Majal I tell you! xP

So then Econs wanted to ditch econ, thut T. nada but he was there waiting dri tdi dh! We came in late like 10min later) So inside with gang jab then saw Karey & Syah sitting together! *ahaxx So then I went in front of them. Heheh Once again Syah ani bana! Ask me that question lagi! xD Ada at 1 point when she said she does not want to talk to me! But its like cali lh! Si Karey lagi tawa2 & kana nyoal oleh Syah! xD

Abis School~
Went to the front. The Tri-ous (Liyana,Amals,Nisah), well they were staying back, Since some1 kn blanja! I was like can i come! So they said mana saja! Then msg my dad! Last Min eyh! xD Then asked them aimi,Liyana to sign my arm!

So chill at the canteen with Chelle & Syah, Syah masih no talking so I told her lh! But it was difficult why, so ada lagi it happen for a while! xD Busted~ So anyway chit chattin while kn get ready to makan! Chelle blanja me cridet but wasted when my dad called 2 times without him answering him! Cana kn tue! So then I ran to the front! So my dad! Iw as like SHIT!! kana marah nie! Then the tri-ous pun wondering if iam going or not! Told my dad. Good thing he was not mad! Pheww~ Then put my bag & ckp like for few seconds & he left! =P

Last Min staying Back~ (Fab5 Chelle & Syah)
Ran back to my food! Butter chicken mmmhmm~ Syah & Chelle rendang, nyaman jua ahh! xD So then chit chatting! Then dangan Chelle get her stuff since they going somewhere! So wait at bus stop! Chelle was like *burp! hahah xD damn~ Suprise lh I, I dont even do that outload! Then Syah ani entah ah sikit lagi kn gugur! Baik jua I was there! Ahaxx mcm banar! So yeah waited, talking then later Chelle ambil her stuff, Syah & me was like kn jalan ada this boy playing with a stick lh then it broke and hit Syah, almost on the head & kana her leg!


Chelle & Syah otw to bus stop! *burp si Chelle! HAHAHA


Candid by T.Steven! Suddenly jua! xD

Staying back part 2~ =P (Tri-ous ft.Arif) hahah xD
She was like banyak cakaping lh! So I was like 'Baik jua inda kana your face if not I would..." Ada tia Too Yan Mei scolding lupanya her lil bro! I was like Opppss. Syah pun! hahaha xD Then di canteen lagi, & thy were on their way! xD Then they came but 1 of them missing. Nisah nada =( inda dapat ya stay back! So i was like bh let me be Nisah. hahaha, well banyak talk about Nizam lh! like "eyh mana kn nizam ah balum msg2 ahh" HAHAH xD


After fab 3 balik (karey & Syaza nada), the tri-ous Nisah nada =(


Alone/quiet time~ xD With lots of laugh after! x)

Siok lh being Nisah, well syg lh nada her! So then liat Liyana & Amals makan! Chit Chatting! Then soon ke dapan! So Evry1 was like busy with their mob! Quiet la nie at times! xD Banyak tawa2 lh nie! So minutes later Liyana went for her practical! Alone with Amals nie. =D


Another shot of my arm~


Err sja posing! =D

So we went to the "pantai" HAHAH, well it was behind the parish hall! Banyak pasir la & all! So then kn buat nama it was too soft! Kn naik atas the mountain it was too soft that it devoured my shoe! hahah xD Then jalan2 sampai ke tempest! Aircon!! =D Amal sit way over there & i was sitting way over here! gagaga main staring2 & gambaring lh nie! Then eventually i went there then later she went to me! Apakn!

So then PRINCIPAL was outside with this teacher half way buka pintu! I was like "SHIT!!" The door open slightly! I was kinda of scared since common man its 1 girl & 1 boy mana tau they think differently! Ayaaa =.=
So then they just passed by! Pheww~ What a relieve! xD


Amals way over there~ xP

Then talking2, dangar lagu & all! Then kluar, Cari ka Lynn (call her tht as part of being manja) xD So yeah after that otw yayasan because some1 kn blanja (shapa ahh xD) I'll save it for later! heheh xD April tag along! Gave Amals my jacket! Tahan ahh amal xD Plus it was so big! HAHAHAH mcm pengiun when flapping her hands! Kiut pulang! Pengi! xD


Amals with my jacket! Penguin!! xD

The journey~
Gilaaaaaa so freaking hot! Amals lagi pakai my black jacket, so gave her my hat! More protection la. xD Baik eyh nenek nya ani! Kn kn kn ja Amals! So jalan2 with the sahara sun! Labih! But it was damn hot! Ka Lynn was so laju in front with Aprel! Tinggal kn kami ahh x) Took pics & all! Arrived at yayasan! Ada practice at the padang lh! With the slow motion songs lh! It was size man! I mean the song, so aku acted out lh the song was like full of patriotic & honor! I was like palui2 lh walking tall to yayasan with pride as in surving the sahara! pakn!


Shadow shapa itu? xD


Aprel, Liyana & Amals~


Posing at tandas awam!! xD

Then lagu nya up beat! Aku acted berlari berlabihan in slow motion lh into yayasan as in like making my entrance to our goal jolibee! Finally! hahahah xD Liyana pun lh ikut jua! So then i was happy with the aircon! Nyaman lh! Saw Nicholas cuti ya baie! xD Then ordered makanans! I only wanted ice cream! (seems like ice cream is now in my mind) but nadaa so makan fries sja! I was just to thirsty i guess! Syg a hot weather with ice cream would be perfect! xD Ada this 1 part kn ambil gambar si Aprel! I sengaja wanted her to pose soooo long! hahah (ada krg her pic) xP


Mmmmmmh ka Lynn blanja~ xD


Slurrp! Nyaman eyh makan ahh! =P


Biasa posing amals memalu~ xD


Aprel with the long pose~ xD


Bangang jua si Amals~ Lawa this pic!! =)

Makan taking pics! Si amals now paranoid with her pimple! x) So by now tau lh shapa yg belanja ani! The only 1 Liyana! xD Thankiess Ka Lynn~ gagagag xD Enjoyed my drink sampai abis ah! But naw si Amals lagi th sampai ice nya abiz ahh! kosong cup nya! xP Then Aprel balik! Now hunting for easi card for Liyana! Sana sini! xD


Smiles~


After easi hunting!! xD

Then otw balik! journey way back! Jalan as tri-ous feat. Ryff acting as Nisah! pakan! hahaha xD
Banyak chatting lh nie! Amals shoe lagi kn telakap! gagaga xD Still wearing my jacket at the hot sahara! Its 3.45 when we left! =P

Then balik, damn hot! Asked the librarian to stay kajab! Ahhhhh like 5min of aircon! Then abis, went out chat with Faiz & Steven, then with other form 5 chinese gang! So then 15min quiet lh! I was so tired, Amals pimple was paranoid & Liyana was checking her fs~ gagaga limpang skajab on the bench then sat with them (Liyana & Amals) lagi! Just needed to close my eyes tdi! =P Then chill chatting while trying to sign on my arm again (since its fading). xD Ka Lyn balik! So Amals & me left!

Owh ada this 1 incident in the libary where Amal ani baca buku kn jauh lh nie! Then took off my shoes and quietly sneak behind her then threw my hat and said "BOOO!!" HAHAHAH jahat eyh aku ani! apalagi kajut lh si Amals! xD Jahat kn nini nya ani! =D


Libary rest stop! xD


xP


gagaga lawa nye the pic! Liyana was thinking! xP


Gagaga biasa pose si amals~ x)

So chatting lh~ =) About that this! hehe then my sis mc! Ignored at first wait till my sis in my sight then said bye2 to amals~ The weird thing is that when i was in the car i was still holding her pen! hahahah inda ku sadar bah! xD


Gift from ka Lynn! gagaga xD
Thnx again for the blanja Liyana!! =P

Home.
Home was quite fun too, we bought ayam bakar, then went home it was so homie & cold since my sis & alai Sarah was in the living room while bro in law n mom makan SATAY! Yeahh satay lagi! xD Makan my chicken & satay. Siok lh! Went up. Lupanya my cuzn masih ada dri tdi & its like 7plus! Then have a nice shower! buat blog now my niece came in my room lagi! then cont. now kn upload pics!

Damn started at 7.30 & its now 8.30! + aku so ngalih today! Pic lagi belum tue! hahah dont worry ku rajin today! Its just a cool day today! =) Abis at 9.09pm! Damn~ batah eyh!

Thnx for reading if you manage! hahaha
xD

peace y'all! <3>

No comments: