Monday, July 7, 2008

Lots Different...

Today was so different! My bro in law told me that we going nyebarang (go by boat). So I agree. Later that morning i woke up late! 5.55! (55min late) Gila akhir BUT baik jua iam going by boat! A huge relieve but it wasnt over since my bro in law nada ckp jdi or not! So i was taking my time. Took my shower at bro's room! Gila main2 the temp of the water! Time to time SAJUK >>> PANAS!! Gila i was like jumping out of the shower! xD But nyaman jua lh akhirnya!

So it was like 6.15 at this time aku jalan sudah but its so weird that i have alot of time! We jalan at 6.45 i think! So weirdly took my breakfast without uniform thats new. Then sampat liat tv batah2! Mcm nada skulah banar! I was not use to it! Then my bro in law turun udah! I was like shit alum pakai baju! So i was in a rush lh! Then jalan sweating!

Used our mafia car. hahaha then nyebarang, the other side ada lagi mafia car my bro in law punya! (syg i didnt tke pic) Mayb tomolo lh! xD So it was like 7.05, sweating lah nie (so much)! Dtg skulah just in time! Yeay! Was sweating much though!

Panjang jua my morning story ani~

Had a long assembly! Sweating much (ada kh pakai jacket)! xD So then masuk class!

Geo~
Sat at that place! I was so blank! I mean i feel soo akward!

Poa~
Instead of studying we had this career convention! It was fun man! Lokokwing is a nice place! but havent decided what to do yet! Dangan BNM since Bazh ada sudah what she wants! =) Ucsl? iakh music university~ So then dangan Chelle going sana sini. With BNM,Amals,Mizah & Rasyidah, and also the dudes lh! Karey,Dan & all!


It was fun~ =P


Ya Lokokwing paling famous! Shapa jua start Nq sma aku kaliah!! xD
The dude was cool to ask a lot of question!

Eng~
Went to tempest with Chelle got her stuff!
Seriously the only subject during the day where I studied! xD

Break~
Errr bought nasi this time, All nisah fault pasal introducing that yummy rice! xD Makan quietly lh! Shared nasi with bazh! xD BNM was there too! Not much happen! Owh then took Ziedah phone! Then the dad dtg! I was like shit cana nie! So gave bazh the phone! Then she suddenly left!

Iam sorry Ziedah for your loss...
Pls feel better...

Econ~
Went to libary, damn teacher said free period! Ohkay~ So yeah wanted to sit somewhere but kana occupied! So hafiz and me sat with the rest of the gang lh! Siok lh jua! Chill with the gang Amals lagi then with Ida then yeah rahat dorang! Plus Saiful & Zaki got this book lh! GILA it was sooo TUT! *Ahaxx dorang ani banar! Then sat on the floor with the gang ambil gambar! Si Hafiz inda mau in the pic ah! (mahal gambar nya ia ckp) Prasan! HAHAHA.


1st hang out x)


2nd Hangout~ xD

Bazh & Nadz with us, cali lh si Nadz ani drama-ing2 the books! HAHAHA then with 1 msg si Bazh burst in tears Nadz pun jua! Pasal Ziedah punya nini meninggal.

Try to calm them down & find tissue but instead they went toilet! At this time karey pun stress! Ida lagi th! Then after awhile they were alright i guess!

Geo~
Seriously I have no mood to study with alot of things happening! So chill with Karey, Ida, BN (Ziedah nada) =( & at the end with Chelle!

So kami ani pun gila lh! Shifting our moods!! Skajab GILA skajab Depressed! Skajab sedih well in my case! So Bazh gave me lots of nasihat! =) I really do thank you Bazh! I trust you with all my heart! <3 Talk about career,life,friends,lovers,brunei! Damn & ada this 1 yg tut!! (PG-13)!! HAHAHA! PANAT2! Us 4 lah! B,N,K & my self! HAHAHA pasal guns lh!(i wont go into details lh) HAHAHA then flying tut! tue di career thingy Lokokwing! HAHAHAH astah!! So then balik~

Balik~
Chat with Liyana & Nisah, Amal tak de! =( Khairul n all! Well mostly there! Today pun quite akhir balik! My dad use my bro in law car! So i was mana kn! Then eventually balik! So otw balik cerita pasal driving again! This time manual kn the car so my dad ajar kn lh! Free gear, balancing, naik bukit & all! xD I have another 10 months till i can have my licensen! So now should start practicing di kampung! Then finally i can fufill my duties to bring people jalan! *Ahaxx x)

So balik rumah took my dvd player finally! Havent used the tv in my room since 2months ago! Well since aku baru bali dvd yesterday decided to watch! Fell asleep pulang! xD then online! Then tidor lagi! =P Bh thts it for now~ Later peeps~


Owh man i forgot to vertical it! xD
Daddy & Sarah Adriana <33~
She likes my room since its dark & cold~

No comments: