Saturday, July 19, 2008

Boring >>> Fun & Tiring Day~

Caustious Long Post!

Owh I cant online now so iam writing in word document!

According to my cuzn, she cant online dari tadi. So yeah anyway.


Today is a very tiring day! So many plans & objectives! Hahaha pakn.


So things in my mind that made me tired!

-My things kn di bawa untuk badminton. (gathering & packing shoes & all)

-My transport, since my sis no kraja, jalan kaki & go nyebarang (boat)

-Bringing her gift which is like 2months with me now, have no where to put so I had to stuff it in my badminton bag which ada kasut & all but I carry the kasut with plastic so more to carry.

-Bringing my things (yg banyak atu) early or ask dad bawa petang (but since ada this gift I want to give)

-Time Issue.

-Jacket issue (since Rabz borrow my jacket) So I was thinking masa kn ke pusat belia I have to go back to school & wait for her.


Ressolves


+Badminton equipment well kept & not bothersome (morning) bringing with school bag on bench. (afternoon)

+Transport. Manage to let my sis bring me to yayasan so I can go by boat. (no waking there)

+Jacket was brought by Farez in the morning.

+Time was perfect. (except for giving her bear)


But I failed to give her bear. Yet again.

*Sigh

This sucks!

Anyway school was awfully quiet only last 2 per. Maths. So English was a bore now, reading the book was alright I loike my book, Since it’s a dairy siok lh baca (mcm blog) My fav teacher does not give a shit about us nomore! So I have no mood hantar-ing her work.


Econ ok lh jua, but yeah sleepy, hanged out with the girls at time & the gang! Ada lagi project! Matie eyh! Why all in July kn! Fuck eyh! (sorry iam cranky now inda dapat online) Recess sama the dudes lagi, seriously I was not in my hyper mood just alright!


Physics dudk with my seatmate since I cant go there, ada some1 else there! & damn was I staring! Kn kn kn Pengi ;P Anyway hokay listen to teacher. I like chem! So then maths chill sma Ida & BNM. Sini lh masa I slowly became hyper.

So yeah Ida & me talking slang now “sup ya’all, nothing to worry bout stuff & whatnot, feel me! Aite.. peace out!” Yeah shit like those! Hahaha xD Her line is like “say whut?” xD

Bazh pun made me happy today. =) gagaga so yeah she heard all my slangs with Ziedah lh while si Nadz all concentrating & all. xD

Stare at some1 lagi make that 2 people wiat 3! hahah The other side kn! But hrmm they all concentrate!


Stay back time


Said hit to Tri-ous (Nysah & Liyana) So this was new dangan si Hafiz ke kreta nya ambil barang nya! (fucking bad move)! So yeah came back like mins later & I did said that I want to give her gift! So ambil the plastic, took the bear & placed it neatly & all. It was still early right & I didn’t told her that I have a gift for her (surprise baa Syah) So yeah went to canteen. She wasn’t there… =(


So yeah made me sad for awhile. Ke dapan lagi punched something & belakang lagi then front again punching again! *arrghhh! Took bag & put the bear in! Chill with Karey with T.Jason di tempest to cool of. Andy was there too. Siok lh jua T.J ahh! (I don’t want history nomore)

Then chill with Pengi,Donkey,Adinda,Nysah,Aprel. Makan2 lh dorang ani! So yeah at the end inda abis makanan si Pengi since its padas or sumthing I was like hungry lh tue! So I asked for her food lh! Makan lh nie sma si Mizah while Pengi & Nysah ke dapan! Then makan2 inda lh jua padas but I was sweating a lot! Hahaha (tau lh kepadasan tue, mau control sja) xD


Mhhhhmm nyaman nya pengi makan ahh~


Mizah~ Donkey~ Eeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooo~ hahahah xD


Then kedapan, balik tia si Nysah so chill sma Pengi at the bench~ Chatting & all! =)

Heeeeeee~ Then ke surau with Majh & Mizah then few mins went out & cari badminton gang! =D


Pengi~ ;P

So chill with badminton gang (Hafizu,Danny,Karey,Haziqi,Uchi,Chelle,Syah) so yeah jalan like kul brapa kh! Inda ku ingat! Pakai jacket all the way there! Hot dessert lagi! Woaah panas! (I seriously need to wash that jacket).


Badminton gang dudes form4s~


Chelle & Syah~ (duhh) Pakai jacket jua syah ahh~


Napa ya Danny ahh! semangat much! xP

Arrived si Nabil was there already, So awal2 inda ramai, so tarus main lh nie! Siok lh played with the girls, Danny & Karey. Later vs Uchi & Haziq against Hafiz & me! xD

Then ramai tia org dtg sowly! So yeahabis lh main nie! Awal masih! Then chill at playground (mcm kids sja) hahaha! So then vaining! Owh Syah made a bet to dive in the lunkang! For $100! Gagaga I was like going to the stair & was like setaie & all! (mcm banar I’ll do it ahh) hahaha xD


Team handal~

Ooooooooo vain~ ;P


Chelle & Syah~ =P


Syah~ =P


Chelle~ ;P


Bali drinks (rip off eyh) then yeah main atas stage this time Danny & me vs Karey & Haziq! Man do we rule handal kaliah our combos! Hahah xP Main2 be gila2 lagi! So then chill ke Playground lgi! Si Uchi hurt is leg! Aku ketawa lh! (jahat) hahaha So then posing2 nie the dudes!


Otw to playground~ xD


oooooooooooo~


I Loike this shot~ <3>


GAGAGAGA~ Gigi nya banar!

Nabil & Hafizzu!


Went back in, vaining ambil pics! So ada this one part where I jump on the stage to sit lh. (it was high lh) So Chelle said I cant do it & all! So I proved them wrg bekambang2 lagi kn melumpat ah! So then sit down TERTARIK MY MUSCLE! In other words cramp! WADUH! I was like first like ok ok chill face lh then aduh aduh aduh~ HAHAHA cali pulang!


Chelle, Syah,Karey & I~ <3>


Chelle & I with Karey at the back~


Hrmmm Syah punya face blur ahh~ Howel~


Danny, Haziq & Nabil~

Tawa pulang dorang ahh! (cana jua aku bekambang kn, wanted to keep tahan tht pain pigang2 my leg then kluar tia shouting2 *busted) hahahah. I was like “SHAT” Ketulahan lh tue! Then few seconds I was like holding my muscle I can feel it in different position! Gila eyh! So Uchi, Danny, Chelle helped jua? By 1 tahaning my kaki then buang my kaki like tht! Hahaha! Danny pun sma was like “You alright man then buang nya my kaki ah!” Hahaha! Si chelle lagi th baru kn walk2 ada tia ia tandang2 my muscle (left foot) hahahaha! Panat eyh!

So had this idea going ke atas skali at the audience seats kn! So I was limping for awhile! It was alrite after few min of walking & standing! So ran up the long stairs tahan-ing the pain! Then di atas atu Karey & me was being panat lh! Lumpat lh, kung fu2 lh,Titanic lh! Then the dudes pun naik! Si Hafiz balik dh nie! So yeah buat push up lh! IshIshIsh danny ani banar! Masa push up atu ia tut! (incident will be only known by us) xD


Find Chelle, Syah & Nabil~ ;P


Hey Danny~

So kesana sini lh! It was cold banyak angin blowing! Ahhhhhh~ atu lh me Karey titanic ahh! (GAY, FUCK NO) hahahha xP


So yeah after awhile chill sja! My muscle ok but I need to stand if I sit & stand lgi I was limping lgi! So Chelle & Syah playing lh! So then mins later! Kn balik ke skulah lh nie! (Danny,Haziq,Uchi,Karey & I) Sorry Chelle inda dangan! hehhe xP


Otw to school~


Haziq main cs~

So nice walk we have, So yeah my shoe udah telakap! (kasut jogging & lama udah ahh) So yeah came school cari the people who stayed back (Pengi,Donkey & Adinda) gagaga!

Just decided to wait for them di dapan, while chatting sma the badminton gang! So then balik dorang Uchi & Karey! So yeah chat2 lh nie ada tia the sty back kluar.


Chat-chat. Then Danny balik, balik2 lh saya sini, to haziq liat ia main cs with his laptop & hang out with Pengi & Rafie! Adinda & Mizah balik mins later! Sorry Pengi no dangan sampai akhir! =(


My sis msg & all cannot pick me up at 5+ so the I asked to pick me up earlier lh! At 5.05pm ada lh my sis! Said bye to Haziq, Rafie & poke & main with Pengi goodbye~ xP


Called dad the other side & took the boat! My shoe telakap on the zebra cross walk!! Hahaha! Ada lagi kreta tue! xD


Random~ Cian uching nya~


Vaining masa rumah~ My daddy tue~


Ps.

I Love You My Rock Star~

I Miss You So Much~

<3


No comments: