Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Holiday Tuesday~

Today is 15th means it is sultan's Birthday! Happy Birthday your majesty! =D

Anyway I'll just do in bullet form like Bazh since my internet is on & off now!

~Had a comfy sleep & woke up early.
~Dangani si Sarah mandi. xD
~Onlining baca blog & all.
~Chill sma mom & Sarah.
~Watch tv with fam. =)
~Sarah visit my room!
~Watched 2 movies I am Legend & Pearl Harbour.
~Then msn since cus ada org mc! ;P
~Bro in law excercing in my room! =D
~Chat with Syaza,Pengi,Bazh,Maleno,Ida,Nysah then tdc. Few min later online lgi then tdc lgi.
~Manage to take out my draft in blog but its not auto saving means i am not online now, so probaly post later.

Well thts most of my day! Another relaxed day which i loike! But now iam quite cranky! Hrmmm mana Sarah? =P

7pm
I want to shower lagi I guess! this is 7plus btw. Lets see if i can post it!

7.15pm
Several min! Nope I cant, ada lightning tdi but no sight of rain? i'll try again later!

7.40pm
Hujan telah tiba! & I still cant sent this blog.

"Aini angkat hujan, pakaian sudah turun" Ok tht was random but some of u might know its from P.Ramlee.

(man this is starting to be a cont. blog or live blog. pakn?)

8.15
I think i can send it now! Its weird it no rain & light thunder inda dapat online, heavy rain & banyak lightning mau ya! But i still cant go msn! Howel!
Sorry peeps about the tdc tdi! xD




No comments: