Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another post this Midnight~ Edited with pics~

Iam feeling happy & energetic? this midnight! I wonder why?
Naw i guess iam just too tired to sleep? Say What?

Anyway i'll sum off my summary for today!
Err my brain is not functioning well now! Its too tired I guess~ xD

-School~
-School early, chat with adinda! Birthday Girl! Happy Birthday Majh~ xD
-English project thingy.
-Econ was a blast! Banyak ckp ani bh during the test! Offer Pengi my jacket since ia sajuk~ ;P
-Break, badminton meeting, makan last min, with the dudes!
-Free period, sat with Ida juga with Uching & Sotong! I miss panda! Feel better bazh~ =)
-Drawing shits on table! hahaha lawa our art!
-Maths, used my hat & hoody while dangar headphones & got busted by teacher! Well he said jst listen! Hokkaay~ hahaha


Nya Naow~ Blur pulang nie~ xD


Ida~ ;P


Making of a masterpiece!! xD


Walaaa~ Noice Roite~ We made 2 but this 1 is way lawa! xD

-After School~
-With the usuals, Tri-ous & Wonders~
-Sis pick me up quite early. (ooooo~ I ask Pengi to bring my jacket to the car~) hehe ;P
So shweet of her to do so~ =D

-Home
-Tarus balik (slalu nya jln) No money jua wah! xD Kn bali ps3 with rock band~ Shhhhhhh~ ;P
-Came home! K.O on the sofa living room!
-Chill with sis liat tv. Main psp!
-4+ main bola? Outside with sister? (this is so new) Buang boring! xD
-Cuci kreta (buang boring lgi)
-Spend most time with fam in living room!
-Jalan to suprise Bday partey for my cuzn abg~

-Cuzn House~
-We came early, chill while waiting for bdayman~ xD Siok liat wyg & bali PS3 (WADUH!)
-Cuzn came main Psp together! Yeah baybay I keep winning! ;P
-Baby Sarah dtg~ I mish her~ =P
-Came cuzn abg! Suprise! (kept teasing about his new ps3! kn bawa balik lh & all) hahaha
-Baca doa~ Waited like hours till he came! The buffet was so full! (LAPAR MAHN) x)
-Puas2 makn~
-Chill with cuzns inlaws (I biasa lh with them) x)
-Balik eventually~


Err~


Blurry jua! xD


Harith & Sarah tue at the back~ My Anak buahs~ ;P


Kakas bebes & Abgs!


Ishishish~ hahahaha xP


Moma in pink~ Birthday man at the back~ hehe (siok ada ps3 udah)


Happy Birthday Abg Dudu~ =D
Minta Ps3! xD (syg inda ku ambil gambar ps3 nya) xP Still in the box though!

-Balik Home~
-Dangar lgu otw home.
-Came home tarus main snooker! =)
-Then workout! err xD
-Then Baca blogs like at 12+
-Decided to do my blog 1+am now~

Ok I'll Stop here~
I have pics!

Esuk lh ahh xD

EDITED:
There the pictures are placed!
I might post something later!

I Just want to sorry to her!



No comments: