Friday, July 11, 2008

Isnt It Irony~


I've been thinking lately,
That I truly Love Someone,
But faded in wrong direction,
I have no idea since it first hit me,

But its such irony that it happens this way,
I laughed so hard just realising it,
With all that happened now,
I said "Seriously"!

Have I gone too much for different reasons,
Have I not pick the right choice,
Have I always wanted to hold her,
Or even have her look it at me,

Iam not sad nor happy now,
As I know what I want now,
Is just to move on & think on my future,
I really laughed at what happen,

Its so immature of me,
But she gets me everytime,
She makes me smile,
If I not say complete me but truly knows me,

Even for awhile,
Being with her is enough to make me whole,
As for now I'll hang on once again,
& bother on other things,

I'll Love you ,
You may not know how much,
but I really do...

heheh
=)

Thank You For This
Irony Love!

x

Here Are some Pictures~
Its cute,
I Would Like to Find the name of the comic stirp.


Yes how I wish That~ But I'll wait.


For each time I felt sad without you...





Thats what I did =)


I would do it for free just to know I'll hug You


Thats what I Felt...





No comments: