Saturday, July 5, 2008

A new day...

I felt alright today.

Eng:
So went to school my parents antar so it was a little late. So at first I was just insecure. Plus Syaza wasnt here today! =( howel, But later on it was great. Sit with my seatmate during english, did our drawing presentation. Siok lh jua!

Econs:
So then econ, we were stalling nowhere to go, so we studied di parish hall. So sat with Rahat, si Hafiz nada, went to invitation sports day. & Amaling (oppss) ani banar tarus dari belakang starting pokeing tarus! Ouch! Sakit ahh! xD

So Karey was next to me, but then suddenly Syah came next to me! xD I was kajut lah jua! So then we cakap2 pasal lots of things lah. Syah ani banar membuat saya sweat & shaking! hahaha Pressure2 lagi her questions! & entah tawa2 ya ahh!! xD Ahax! So yeah she was like talking with 2 people at once! Cana kn tue! Eyh reminds me Ivan bday suk! But iam glad about something lh. Thanks Syah! I was relieve! xD

Break:
So yeah then break, usai meja & shit went to class then went to parish hall lagi sma Karey & Joel nutup aircon! Eyh detail jua? Anyway talking2 1 with si Karey about something! So yeah he then ada something in his mind lh! =P Then chat with Syah & Chelle! Dorang ani bana! xD

Geo:
Then abis break ada geo 1 per. Teacher gave back our paper. Hokay lh~ At least I pass, tpi banyak comment ah! + paper si Majh & Amal ani kana mark oleh adik teacher saying alot of shit! SKATI NYA! Who the hell are you! Aku pulang yang marah ani! xD

Chem:
So sat with Amal~ling! (ahaxx) Entah chilling while Si Karey di dapan, so kami ani talking about "Guys Stuff" lh! Then everytime ckp atu liat si amal & said kn kn kn! And Amal pun bangang lh throughout our talks! gagaga xD
Then chems didnt really listen too much talking i guess! xD

Maths:
Then maths, Mizah word of the day 'Swirl' Swerel! Ggagaga! 1 period boring *yawn, pasal correction, so took paper & did it for amal! =P you owe me $10 amal~ gagaga So then Majh & Mizah took this tissue cover thingy ada looney toons lh! So they cut & give us characters, Saya Sebastian! Amal ti..(HAHAHAHA, pakan) err i mean Twetty! (cana kn ija)! So yeah main sma atu pulang kn ambil gambar but inda mau ahh my camera!

After school:
~Said Hi to amal's gang~ (Nisah & Liyana)
~Then dangani Chel since Syah balik awal!
~Si Karey nada jua ahh. Cian Chel. Baik jua i went home late!
~Amal poke me from nowhere!
~Andy came to us then Nisah sama nasi nya! (i was hungry) xD
~So then she offered me, ambil spoon & I pulang makan! malu nye! well she offered me!
~3 bites later & 5min of talking later, Nisah didnt finish her food and she said nah ambil tia!
~Apa lagi makan lh while Chel balik.
~Jalan to the front with Andy while eating! Then both our cars dtg.
~Balik. Slalu nya jln but i guess today inda, shud of stay back with amal's gang! Howel xD

Ok i'll stop here people, damn bedetail today!
I havent wrote like this since last time!
=P

Peace~

No comments: