Friday, July 4, 2008

Thank You Syaza Adlina

I suspected this might come,
My Fear taken me in whole.

But I would like to say Sorry...
I Hope you forgive me...
I Hope it did not ruin our friendship.

As always you were my friend, best friend & a lover,
'Were' because I dont know how angry or hurt you are,
To forgive me.

I'll keep this 3months as my treasure,
As its like all those 3 years of msging together,
when we needed each other.

Your my Soul mate,
My First,
Always Will I Love You,
Might be hard to believe...

But I really do love you.

Please I dont want you to hate me.
I dont want to lose a friend like you.
Never!

A sweet, loving, caring friend.
A bestest friend.

I hope after this ordeal,
Iam still your friend.

Lets move on,
I hope you can carry on better than iam,
Its too hard for me,
But with things going this way,

My only regret is not leaving you with a smile.
I gave you so much burden and anger.

I would also like to Thank You for everything.

For making me smile,
For being there,
For being with me all this time,
For sharing me part of your life,
For the lovely gifts,
For the party you & Syah made me,
For your love.

Maybe someday.
'Always will I Love You'
Syaza Adlina

No comments: