Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shout Out

Yesterday's party was woah! Out cast berabishly until the last min! Good thing ada org dangan tue! ;P My nephew's party with this other boy i don know who which is like my cuzn in laws cuzn! Mcm th ku tau! So lets not talk about that!

Listening RATM, It really calms me down even though its rapping rock! Awesome! Anyway, I had this weird dream, time to time I woke up & then cont. again! xD So I woke up like 11 today! I had a dream of Bazh main piano! hehe but it was cool! xD (Bazh I really want to hear your own piece soon) xP Then dream of 1 girl in particular! DAMN how weird it was! xD But I dont know lh!

Today seems I dont know empty somehow! & iam very confuse lh!

I think thats it for now! As for the pics yesterday events! Malash ku! hehe
Owhh my blog udah reach 3000+ visiting in 3 months! I was damn! xD
Thnx for people who read & visit my blog! I think that what keeps me going! (iakh =P)


No comments: