Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Today~ I Loike <3

Woah I just love today, eventhough iam so tired now! I'll summarize my pics not as much syg! Howell Lets begin!

School. No more adventure (using boat) to school so bangun awal lagi! Aduh but somehow I didnt mind today + ada greeting msg today ;P! Dapat chill di kreta, so jalan at 6.15 dtg jst in time.

-Bio- It was fun, dudk at the old place, So Karey & me was hyper & panat today! Syaza finally ada! =D Pengi seems happy lagi! xD So study lh jua!

-Poa- Siok lh jua, so karey & me moved di dapan being panat lagi!! Copy notes! Gila banyak ckp lh nie but cian T.A sal ia prgnant kn so the class was quiet! =P


-Geo- So now sat with pengi~ Chat2 sma Adinda & Donkey (nada bh mizah ;P) Eeeeeooooooo~ Anyway keep staring at BNM also known as Panda,Sotong & Uching! xD So banyak talking lh nie! Seriously I did not copy the notes! Whats wrg with me! Main sma Pengi smiley2 face (=


Pengi & I smile2 text~ =)

-Recess- Bagi Syaza her songs~ I know she'll like it! hehe, So dangan with Chel & Syaza ke T. Syah balik! Tpi ada krg lagi! So chat with the gang! Si Hafiz,Danny & all!

-History- Sat with Syaza~ hehe Tpi cian lh her pashal their project that T.M refused! (WTF man) So tried to make her smile, tpi marung sja~ hehe =) Then suddenly ada photo session, Awal2 inda jadi then ada tia! Took my jacket & stand with si Danny on the bench! Panas yo! xD Syg Syah nada! =(


-Mib- Kana chnge periods, no T kn, so free period, Syaza gave me chocolate (Rendondo?? iakh?)! =P Banyak lgi tue, offer her nada mood! Then yeahh I offered almost the whole class! xD Sana sini! I feel so generous & happy today! =P Then masa abis I knew she'll say "aii, habis kh cus I want some!" I just knew it! =P
Chat with Ida, Chel & the usual~


BNM Signing/drawing their Idol! (me Gackt Bunai) hahaha xD Kn Bazh!!

-Eng- So this time mesti sit at my place with my seatmate yg quiet! But it was alrite! My fav T. (Mrs Chinn) is leaving! NEYHI!! So did work & stare at alot of people! xD Did my work! Pretty much it! Iam going to miss you cher! *ahaxx! Well until Saturday I think! =(

-Balik- Packed my books, give out books, akhir kluar lh nie, wanted to go out di dapan with Pengi but ia ilang dh! Then went bac with Karey (I hit the phone thingy2 like BUMP) Si Syah sja nampak me holding my arm in pain! HAHAHA & then front lagi! xD Pengi balik dh! =( Chill with Ka Lyn, Uchi & all.Told Ka Lyn something! (shhhh~) hehe xD

Balik lagi at the back chat2 with the guys then fab5 lagi! Then Syaza kn balik I ran to her lh, Joel lagi hit that phone thingy2! hahaha Ketawa lh Syaza ani! So I reminded her that she also hit that Phone thingy2 dulu! HAHAHA tawa2 lh nie! Offered to carry her books nada mau bagi! xD Then bump2 her then she said ooo my parents is there I was like "Shat!!" & lari tarus ke blakang! hahaha! (whats with me & parents now =P ) Mcm Pengi daddy on Monday! xD


So chilling with the 5 i mean 6 of us Andy & Ivan ada! So ckp then went to the bus stop lh kami waiting for chel mom! hehe Then begila lh nie I! Seriously Iam hyper today! Ada fight going on blabla~ Then went back & soon otw to Pusat Belia!


oooooooo~ Lawa shot nyaa!


Eseh~ Control eyh si Karey! Liat shapa itu! =D

-Otw Pusat Belia- Wore my jacket so no sunburn! xD Mcm nomad ani banar! Used my hood, long sleeve,hat & inner bju & black jacket with the hot desert sun! Giler! hahaha! Damn! At least no itam only my face! Adik came along! I ran to pusat belia after that! Masuk dalam, strip lh nie! hahha xD Then ramai lh org di sana! Nabil, Haq, & all! xD So thy changed owh ya Q & Mizan tag along! I was so tired & hot! So then liat dorang main! Then main atas stage lh! Siok lh! xD Main badminton that is!


Desert Sun! Syah pun pakai jacket! Tahan ahh kami! But saya banyak layer lh! xP

Then chill, main di playground lagi (kanak2 banar) masa panas lari tia!! xD Adik ani banyak ambil my pics! xD Then masuk lagi liat org main! Damn handal & damn ramai! So Chel & *cough2 I was vaining! =D Main lagi kajab & decided to go home!
Its like 3.30! Didnt wore jacket!


Siok lh main hanging2 ani! xP Yg pro Syah & Karey! *eseh!! xD


Weeeeewitzzzz~ Sexy boi! hahha xD


Lawaa eyh~ Shapa jua ambil kn~

Went home us 4, Uchi,Karey & adik. So sampai skulah, balik tia! Chill di lab baik jua ada Ivan! Chattin lh in the cold aircon! xD Chilling! Owh & Fifin was there! Soon found the dudes, Q, Mizan, Hafizuddien & Haziq! Chill then ask Hafiz to blanja food! makan & cont. talking at the front! Then balik ya! So chat2!


Then ada Rabz there sitting si Q ckp eyh panggil ya sini! Went to her & ckp2 lh after that! xD Haziq soon after that balik then Mizan! So us 3! Then soon 5+ chat masih nie! joel ada now! Then who turned out Si Pengi~ ;P Ckp2 & dangani her gave her my jacket jab! Then poke2 lh nie Pengi & I! Then she poke somewhere else! Bwoooh~~~ *ahaxxx!!! (PG-13) Pakn!! ;P

Then si Rabz ani tarus like minta lh. Sniff my jacket?? & said nyaman jua baunya! =P Then Pengi balik~ Then soon after that, masa kn balik si Rabz ani inda mau give back my jacket lh, she says mau pinjam! Hokay~ xD Gave her phone number to me si Q jeles! pakan! hahha =P Then off without my jacket! xD (paksa use my red 1 nie suk) -With sis- ke supa save bali ayams & cridet! Then Shopping jab!


Damn cool rainbow (shining) with lightning at the dark side! (Tpi payah kn ambil gambar lightning xP)

Msg2~ xD Then after that took nap sampai balik! Mandi tarus, then blog tarus started at 7.40+ & about to finish now its 8.15! Giler if aku inda summarize panjang nie!! xD
Bh peeps chill out! Ada kali another set of pictures I post later from badminto dri Karey if ia rajin blog! xD


P.s Bazh, Niks & Ivan I cant send you the letters July 08 so I give u nanti aite~ ;P (masa trade & the letter is cheap again ;P)

No comments: