Thursday, July 17, 2008

One word Tired!

Summarize sja ngalih ku! hahah

-Came school late. Pretend to get (karey's handbook chop)

-Malay siok lh jua, sma ida & BNM! Main our animal names! xD Siok lh jua class.

-History sat near aircon, No jacket I was literally shaking of coldness! Went to Syaza & Syah time to time! =P Boring class by T.M! Baik jua ada photo session stuff! Dapat chill jab.

-Break, chil with the dudes! Chilling!

-Physics no no study much, pindah sana sini. Sma BNM playing sound effects! nya nyao for Ziedah (Uching), glog glog glog for Nadz (Sotong)! hahaha, Bazh panda, cana sound effect nya? (rawr?) gagaga.

-Maths sat sma Uchi at the left side, Eeeeeeooooo for Mizah (donkey) xD, Not alot of talking this time! Ngalih banar wh! Poke syaza! xP Then buat tattoo in my hands! Style baru nie! Nanti th I show you! Majh & Uchi sja tau! (time was so slow Uchi & I complaining)

Syaza gave me a red tie with Harvard Body Spray from Marks & Spencer~ Awwwwwwww~ I really really loike it!! <3

-Balik-Force Syaza to let me carry her file. Then walked front sma Pengi! Poke her good bye~ (Nada banyak talking with her today!) Said hi to Nisah & Liyana~


Ke belakang check the gang! As soon i went there ada mc! My dad lh tue. Said byebye & Thank you to her~

Makan di Bunut nasi Kandar~ Nyaman! ( i dont like rest. like this dlu, but with nyummy & efficient & fast ready food & picking what we like, I loike it now) Suprising I cant finish my food nowdays! Balik online~ Then kn buat something tertidor! xD

I get full easily & hardly finish my food (if abis jua paksa tue or just too nyaman)

Chill sma fam liat tv, Sarah no no cry~ Good Girl <3 hehe ="P



Finally I've been missing this lately~

I Love You Always,
Your my other half without you Iam not whole.
=)

xoxo
<33




No comments: