Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Emo! Depressed! At Ease! =)

Did my journey to school by boat lagi!

School Summarize!

Science: It was fun, i loike T.Annie! She cool & handal at teaching. Alot of people came late! (points at amals) xD Studied well!

Poa: Sama Karey, Kami mabuks & hyper you can say, Did more in depreciation, Loike this topic much! Studied well once again!

Geo: Sorry no studying! I just cant study with this teacher but i applaud him for trying & I pitty him much! Was with Syah & Chelle. At first it was fun & I was happy soon it became a heavy burden with fucking sorrow & pain! Stared at my mob reading old msgs! I justed wanted to be alone. (Emo kn xD) But thanks to BNM for the support! Good thing I did not break down!

Recess: was on the floor, sitting! (Gila EMO banar) Then ziedah squat down & just stared at me! =) Then si Amal lagi mana kn Nurdin, Nurdin (my other name somehow) xD Made me smile! With Bazh being there & Syah & Karey beside me for awhile! with niks coming by =) Bazh suddenly cried, Iam not sure why is it the sweet music si Akmal main? (Guessing nie) hehe =P Smile Bazh =)

History: Like I said T.M was paranoid i tell you! I think he needs a long vacation! Pasal project done by Syaza & Syah did satisfy him! & saying shit like "at least 50 pages" Mcm th ia baca! & Saying "form3 comp student doing like 120pages" I was like fuck am I not 1 of them! Err well I did~ (of topic but that comp project is hectic man) During this time I was down, like really low! Pakan! ahahah, sampai T.M pun tanya "Arif whats wrong?" So i just nodded nothing & carry on work! Studied well!


Took Dan's pic mcm he took mine last time! But skajab sja ceramah nya! hahah

English:
Was down still, table was sticky, I sat at the front, buat my work quietly! Studied well! ( just want to write down so I know what I actually studied with my all, apakn?) My fav teacher ask me "Arif whats wrong?, are you sick?" I nodded sja & she asked me to wash up! =)

Mib: Sat with Karey & BNM! So yeah my mood was lifted a litttle bit! So then chill lh copying answer & all! Studied ok lh!

Abiz skulah:

First chill di dapan with tri-ous, then Andy & his gang, Karey, Uchi, Hafizzudien, Nabil! Guitar gang (H&N)dangar dorang main lagu! So then Syah Chelle came to me wanted to go canteen, I did but alone, saw Syaza there, but instead I went to Flash group (rahat,rafie & niz), Makan lh jua saya! I was ok by now! Chatting!


Guitar Gang! Lawa eyh dorang main!

Then hanged out with Ida,Mizah,Majh & Amals~ Ramai org stay back! Ada laptops lagi! So chatting sma project gang (IMMA)! hahaha aku buat temporary gang. xD

(Sarah just visited me in my room~ hehe) (My niece)

So then chill in cabin with IMMA ft Uchi & Karey! hahah xD Then went out dangar Guitar gang! Lawa dorang main Tamacun!


Laptops~


IMMA gang~ xD

So then Mizah wanted to go yayasan, i was like 50-50, with Majh & Amal lh kn! Ida stayed sma Karey & Uchi lh! So then I said cian jua dorang ani! (care for their safety on the road, I know dorang ani cuai baa!) excuse kh tue ;p Pengi shared gave her drink to me! xD


The journey begins!


Pengi tieing shoe, dangani lh! =)

So anyway jadi lh! Went to sahara again yet again in a row with amals but with 2 different girls now Majh & Mizah! xD So this time went there as a group! xD Not like ka Lynn & Aprel! gagaga =P So yeah ambil gambar! Shapa kn yg complain2 ani si Majh ahh! Pasal panas lh, crossing the roda lh! hahah xD So yeah passed masjid saw Wafiy & Buds! (ahhh knapa tue dorang ah, mcm dating sja di masjid lagi tue.. Astah!!) So Majh pun happy? xD hahaha


What heart is that mizah! hahaha xD

Reached yayasan, jalan sana sini! Liat mainan lh (wanted to buy bigg teddy for amal) gagaga tpi tht teddy bigger than her! HAHAHA oppppss~ Pakan xD So yeah liat baju lh! Then kn makan di footcourt! xD Naik atas for comfy seat n view! Naik lagi! Then chill minum2 then Majh lanja Dim Sum! Chatting2 xD Then jalan2 lagi! Kluar ke bandar, then ada this 1 part when kn turun tunnel we saw a couple *tut! (lain nie kamu thinking) pakan! Thy were kissing ba on the wall lagi tue! I didnt c at first but then aku turun lagi for the 2 time! Ishishish!


Shopping~


Oooooo lawa kn~

Makan di foodzone atas~


Sampat lagi tue julur2 amal ahh! xP


Last Dim Sum~


Amals aka Bangang Cute prasan Pengi! xD


Mizah~ Emo Girl~


Majh~ ahemahem lover~


Owh & went to padang liat performance! xD


Adededeh Model ahh & serios jua Majh! xD


The tunnel! Where we saw couple kissing against the wall! (ishishish)


Under escalator~ xD

So otw balik! Is it me or I keep tarik-ing their bajus Amals & Mizah! Masa crossing roads lh! Dorang ani banar so dangerous lh! Mcm masa dulu sampai hon2! aduh! Baik jua i was here *ahaxx! So yeah chit chatting sma Mizah now Amals & Majh di dapan! Jauh lh!

Finally came back! Went to canteen then as 3 Mizah, Majh went to cabin, while Amals with Fifins! So chill tempat sajuk! Then hanged out with KURRNN. Tau shapa sja tue! (Kar,Uchi,Rah,Rif,Niz,Nab) hahah payah jua! Then went back to cabin, singing lh si Mizah & Majh! xD So chilled! Amals came then kluar lgi xD So then Majh balik! Mizah & me sja! I was lying down on the chairs while chatting sal her "man"! So then kluar went to Amals ia sma Rashidah (F5) so then chill with Niz,Nab & Rif! Then limpang2 on the bench! Tired ba! Then chatting sma Wafiy & Rifae lagi!

Wafiy (f5) & I made a new style of *tut! hahah pokoknya calilh! Be palui lh kami! With Amals & Rashidah! Then soon Wafiy balik then Rashidah, then Rifae! So I was alone with amals lh =P Chatting2, ia baca blog its like 5+ now! Siok lh ckping! Then Aimi & Rabz ada! Chat sma mereka jua! xD Beibun with Rabz & Amals! =)

Then soon saw my sis! Since she cant mc ia msg! gagaga marah kaka! So yeah said byebye to the perasan cute bangang pengi!*ahaxx (Inside joke) xP So then balik!

K.O otw back.

Hokay sampai here! ada pics lagi nie!

No comments: