Friday, July 11, 2008

Today of yesterday?

Say what. xD But faham2 lh, I didnt blog yesterday I was throughout the day!

Malay:
Syaza nada lagi =( T.Mawar talked about pregnancy, giving nasihat and all, but some how for me this is a serious matter. So I took it seriously! =D I saw pengi kinda sad. =(

History:
Omg! How tired & bored was I, Go torwards Syah & apologize! "Guy Girls Stuff" (inside joke) xD So I sat next to her. Yeah I was so damn tired & no mood my mind was actually wondering around thinking of so much stuff! Its like staring at a particular place gazing on it mcm org bangang! xD

Recess:
Bazh bagi I lolipop! Yeaay i loike the sarsi. Thnkies Bazh =D & today hanged out with Karey's form 3 gang (Sar,Fie,Siew). Well I was there since joel bawa garlic peanut! Waduh!! inda dapat stop, makan sampai the whole thing habis! Of corz I did not eat it alone! Then I saw pengi with tri-ous, wanted to go over but all of them seems stressed out! Krg kacau2 sja kn! So cont. eating peanuts!

Owh I got scolded by T.Vicky since I wore a HAT? Seriously! Dont people know me, that i wore a hat dari dulu udah (well people dont bother anyway) xD So i was kinda pissed off but I know her but it just came out of me & fought with T. (like talk back lh instead of following her orders) xD Then she lari & went to T.Eugene! But i was alright since T.E knows me well! xD

Physics
Pengi came late, I wondered where she was! xD gagaga So then banar jua T.Vicky bawa back up! hahah gave my lolipop to Majh! Then with glance of her I did not wait them to knock the door instead I went out willing-ly! So then T.V complain then left sobbing (awwww) hahaha xD Then instead of T.E marahing me he gave me nasihat & all! He by my side! hahah (Rawk on cher) So kesian lh jua T.V ani so nanti mau apologize but at then end nada jua! hahah xP

Had practical in the lab, looking for Majh, she fed me my lolipop =D Then went to the front with Fab5 (Syaza nada) & did this group practical! Siok lh jua! Time to time liat pengi (Busted) *ahhax since ia down kn so i wanted to ask! But cana jua its so sampit there with the dudes lagi di sana! Then Bazh suddenly went out lh I asked NM. So then wanted to go out. Ada tia principal! Matie! Feel better Bazh & Pengi! =)

Main2 sma our mob & then Chelle & Syah entah why suddenly ambil gambar ani! xD & Chel jua video all so gave me to film the whole class instead T.N kn ambil her mob so I lari lh! =P Karey did most of the work! =D

Syah- Calculator Girl
karey- Tukang pendikan ball (Sounds weird) HAHAHA
Chelle- Camera Girl (thts not even a work)
Syaza- Dentist Girl (even though she not here she is in the group) xD
My self- Ruler & Timer boy!

Owh ada 1 incident between Senussi & I, Only Danial saw it & Karey knows it! HAHAHA CALA banar! Omg baik jua inda *tut! Tawa2 th kami nie! T.N really adore 1 student! I mean nampak bh! Si Ashun (damn why am i saying it, lain sul nya (Ziedah sja faham nie)) xD

Maths
Seriously I have no interest in this subject nomore!! So chill with BNM ft. Gackt Magician Bunai (prasan) & Hot dog Boi (senussi) Anyway sat near Bazh calming & trying to make her happy! So took her book & did her notes! xD well si Ziedah & Senussi jua but uchi betrayed me when T.B asked where your book! hahah xD (i didnt bring my book ba) & now brapa kali udah kana scolded! Beribun lh kami ani! xD

Time to time i go to the left side since Chel & Syah, Karey & Pengi was there! Took my bag at first tarus asking Pengi napa she no no happy! =( Then krg lagi masa kn ambil pen! hahah T.B then asked "Arif pls go back to your seat" Then main2 sma BNM sma senussi, Pasal pen lh,sotong lh xD, kn jalan seuk (which is today lh!) haha xD

Abiz class, tarus went out to Pengi walked with her lh to Tri-ous! Said hi to them also but damn ilang mood semua!
Pengi balik dangani nie Duo-ous! cian eyh I hope you all feel better aite! =) It seems my mood was all better now since 2 member in fab5 worked it out, Slowy but mature-ly i wll be great once again! =)

Thts it lh, home mostly chill, nap, psping & main sma niece! xD

No comments: