Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yeah~

So to top it off its Syah's Birthday Today~ Happy 16th birthday bday girl, hehe,

Owwh & today was english! It was tough! Very! even paper1 since i did topic about my 2 greatest disappointments! So talked about 1, my math subject! How it put me down! & I have math tomorrow yet doing this! Please math I beg of you! Give mercy to me! (good luck to us btw) & 1 about my friends! Disappointed on myself for not taking care of them~

Roite english paper2 made me concentrate so hard that i got soo dizzy! Damn~ But I did what teacher told do underline stuff in the passage & stuff! So messy one!

16 papers down to

12 now!! Argghh! Come on friday!! I cant wait to chill for a while~

Owh Happy birthday again Syah! Enjoy ur bday? cana ahh exam!! Howell best luck to you~ hehe <3>
Heheh 1 for her 1 for bday girl~
meow go rawr~ heheh xD

Syaza I Love You more than Ever since I guess the fact that your going to leave early! Tips. Blogging really does help my english~ (depends lh jua if its in english)

No comments: