Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a day!

Holy Shit its 12am dah! Time past me by like shit!!

Today was a very tiring day with alot of events happening!
Too bad i cant attend 1 of the best damn gig ever! In our school.

Lets make it short! My Good & Bad!

Bad~
-Missing her so damn much! I wonder where she is =(
-So went to school knowing certain people i want to meet nada!
-Slept late & was so damn tired.
-Missing the band gig in school (fcuk)
-Inda dangani my alai bungsu throughout the concert! =(
-Not supporting the band! (my loss)
-My cuzn yg disrupt my peace & being a bitch! (the young girls)
-I was controlled like a robot! Do this Do that! OMG!

Good~
-Went to school saw Si Along & Walie (T.Mawar son) kiut!
-Went to school dangar the band practicing!
-At least saw the setting up the band event!
-Got to see amal & sumother people before I jalan! (sorry for poking to hard alai) heee~
-Bought my memory card 4gig for psp with new games!
-My sis blnja di swenson!
-Ada this pretty girl salesgirl, I overheard this clerk talking how cute i was! SERIOUSLY keep staring lagi! So i was malu & went out waiting for my sis! Damnn~ x)
-My cuzn yg my generation finally came (family gathering)
-Exchange games & main wirelss psp together! damn fun!
-Knowing tomorrow will be peaceful & its HOLIDAY! Happy Hols everyone!!

But nothing complete since nada my Love~
She havent msg since last night! =(
Miss her to death! =(

School~

Setting up of the event! Is the only preview I got!


Mrs.Chinn wanting Hafiz to play~ Romantic ahh!!


It was fun! We all sang 'Always be my baby' & 'Cant take my eyes of you'!! Siok!


Rawr Karey! Have tight body!! errr hahaha (btw syah this is what i send in tht msg)


Uchi, Danny, Zig! Candid!!


The Farez band! Their song they made lawa yo!!


Si Karey sakai2 main tuner!! hahaha


Hafiz & Uchi! Mcm Posing sja


Afiq & Walie! So kiut~ Ramai fans! hahah

Family Gathering! Mostly with my generation in 1 hse while the others nxt door!


Dammn~ If only 4 bru siok! xD


Posing PSPs hott eyh~


Again~ heheh xD


Fighting tekken showdown!! hahah xD


My twin cuzn playing!! =P


Dammmn fun man~


My cuzn Haziq gila he loss weight man!!

Pics Of Friday Night! The picture will tell it all~

Tunggu steamboat~ lapar nie dada & moma!! hehe


Moma & belated bday woman! heheh kaka blanja!!


Tom Yam steamboat!! nyaamaaan~


Kakas & stress bro~ hehe


Bro & bro in law~ =P


Overview~ =)


stress jua abg!! Chill!! I know how you feel pasal si dia!!
(we talked about relationship when i went home with him)

Where are you my love!
=(


No comments: