Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Active day~

hrmmm my connection is being a bitch today! So lets begin. I'll summarize!

~Woke up at 6am, jogging with mom at 6.30 until 7.30am! Fun, the weather is shady! well duh its morning!
~Mandi2 then jalan at 8.30 with dad ke immigration (renew ic, siok posing2(vain much)),makan at serusop (mmmmm roti kosong nyaman),gadong properties (bayar bill),tanjong bunot (usai tayar bike) & lastly cuci kereta (cuci kreta lh)! haha xD
~Weather is beautiful today, its shady with cirrus clouds! My favorite cloud!
~Liat anime then slept at 4-5!
~Then went out didnt see my mom! Went cycling from the end and back again! Once again thanx to the beautiful weather that it was a pleasent ride! With beautiful view! (but people burning shits so not much fresh air) x(
~Saw goats,chicken,cats & bat? Yeah saw a dead bat eaten my meow i guess!
~6pm mandi2 liat anime for awhile until 8.30 buat blog, my sis bawa lekor! yeahh! So makan2 atu! xD
~Still no sign of astro!

Fun day i guess!
But still have that *sigh!
You know why~


Being vain for the ic pic taking today! DAMN how much i change, even that women said so! heee~ ;D my ic i mean!


Owwhh common why cudnt it be my number 16!


The usai-ing of the tire!


The washing of the car!


The long stretch of my journey! Cant see my house way over there at the left! xD In fact cant see no houses!


Spot the cats! How many can u find! Write in the tag board! xD


The 'Road of End' (haha sja making titles) lawa kn? inda jua! =P


The 'Gate of 5km of limbang' Pakaann!! Lagi bida!


The 'Unattended cat of orgin' Panat aku ani eyh!! xD Meaning to say this cat was the first original batch that my cuzn bought that is still alive while the other 5 gone! =(


The 'Mystery Of A Fallen Bat' (yeah~ i guess iam just too bored!)


The 'House Of Yours Truly Blogger' Heeeee~ Lookie I have a chrismas tree!


The 'Mysterious blogger On a bike' Whats so mysterious?


WOAH! Its so beautiful! I love clouds! =) with a little sun set there!


Cirrus cloud mostly~ xD


Masjid~ With field of green & batch of clouds! (damn wires spoil)

Ps: I want to go to KK! Mau liat the breathtaking views of the mountain with cold atmosphere! Fcuk I miss KK! I guess when i can drive I go there! (setaie) Holiday bh! Damn am i talking to my self!

Iam desperate to go on a adventure, my sis due date is coming too~ xD

No comments: