Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Syaza Adlina my love~

Syaza before you leave i want to write another post just for you!
Things was so hectic this week, we have our ups & down,
But we gladly did our best to make it work,
Deep inside my heart, what always the matter is,
I'll still love you and never be angry at you!
& always be sensible to you~

Syaza its hard to find new words to describe you!
I adore you oooo sooo much~ <3
Your are just so
Lovable,
Charming,
Well mannered,
Explicable,
Breathtaking,
Astonishing,
Vigorous,
Loyal,
Compassionate,
Sincere,
Gorgeous,
Appealing...

The list is too long to describe about you Syaza~ <3

I Love You So Much~
I'll Misssss you sooooo much~
Have fun there~
Let me know that your smiling~
I'll be smiling with you~

I Love you with every second passing me by~
Constantly Loving you~ <3


No comments: