Monday, June 2, 2008

Damn~

I guess most of my fellow bloggers are out for the exams but i'll try to update whenever possible~ So Tomorrow is the start of our exam! Well lets get rid of this 3 days to come, Bm1&2, Eng 1&2, aduuuh my weakest maths 1&2.
I did study, but not all. Maths(??) blank berabis.

Today was a very mysterious, tiring yet fun moment later on. Woke up at 4 NOT intentionally, something woke me, that shcreeching voice. It was the longest seconds of my life! My room was pitch dark with pin drop silence (except for the aircon)! Suddenly woke up, I thought i was just dreaming since i was in a daze! But all senses came to life as my body develop goosebumps & my heart beats faster as the voice came nearer outside my window! My first experience, cant sleep, instead turn on my lamp & laptop & msg her! Her msg from last night i just got to read giving me slight of relief. <3

Anyway, as all that passed showered early, went early, came early, I keep closing my ears in the car & in school! First 4 period was fine, sat beside amal studied Geo for 3periods, then english with faiz! Ask Syaza for the ring, hehe tpi inda mau bagi. Heee~ I wondered why at first! Break I was quite depressed & tired, sat there alone closing my ears again! Then yeah talked to her & the girls. Later eco, 1per sunyi since form4b was doing english while me, Karey & Senusi were like talking2! So then they came bising tia lagi! talked with Hafiz & Rahat after. It was fun the test was alright! Sit with amal lagi masa geo then si Syaza want to tell me something but the words didnt come out so later on Karey said "She lost your ring" I was like giving her notes & syaza pun said sorry banyak2, hehe Its ok Syaza~ <33

Dont worry about it! So I borroed her skajab~ I Love You Syaza! <33 heeee~ Then sit with Syaza <3 Since tdi udah blajar geo 3per, this time chill lh talk with Syaza,danny,khairi. Hahah cali bh dapan bising lagi cakap tue, then whenever T.Syazana ada we were changing the subject about geo!! haha Panat!owh & Syaza gave me a candy wrapper saying 'Im Yours' aawwww~ tapi candy nya nada!! <3 hahah Then sit lagi with Amal gave her a letter too, She was quite down & stress! cian~ So roite after school took her books? hehe then my dad lupanya ada went there quickly inda sampat say goodbye to her! Came to my dad just in time bcuz ia mc! Then makan Gadong properties, saw my dad's diplomat friends, I only kenal that 1 uncle! hehe cakap2 lh! Damn didnt realise that it was 4yrs ago!! xD

So yeah msg jua, batah eyh our food, 10-15min! Since ramai kn! So they ate dim sum while we talked starving! haha xD They offered pulang~ naww control sikit! hehe waiting for my butter prawn! So then ke bank balik! Tidor mati. Dtg rumah tidor lagi! sampai 3.50pm, msged her nada reply! I guess blajar! hehe <3>

Look ada bear hiding~ hehe malu ya Syaza~ =D


Pemalu banar bearnya ahh! haha <3

No comments: