Sunday, June 22, 2008

....

I have thoughts in my head, words with over more than 1millon letters, but I don't know how to express it!
I've been patient, too patient that my feelings bottled up, full of sorrow & pain!
I see flaws as another step to move on, But with no inspiration nothing goes!
Is this how teenagers feel, Damn I feel like moving to adulthood or better yet staying in my childhood!
People come & go with problems but eventually move on, with support or family & friends!
Or dished out themself, people like this goes through alot!

This year have got to be my most happening, exciting yet sorrowful year!
I regret too much & hurted people who are close to me, But not to worry karma seems to take me on!
I never felt so much pain, not physical but mentally!
I wonder what my future would shape up into, will it lead me into my reality or mere dreams!
I have high hopes & high expectation but it will not be easily done!
As it says 'success is not life but an ambition'

Still have my chances, slipping away right in front of my eyes!
Nothing seems to be going well, but i still thank the almighty for making me reach this far!
My heart is swollen, my brain is age-ing, my pride is dented...
But whatever I do, I still consider it as a stronger,better, patient me to come!
Taking on challenges early on to make easier later on!

So many more what i want to talk about,
but it seems this one is just too personal,
might also involve people who I love,
to feel hurt or worst disappointed!

I am not as positive as I once was,
Trying to dodge my way out of things,
Try looking at the bright sights,
My cure is to smile...

Even as your tears rolled down,
Try to smile, giving sights of happy tears,
I may sound sissy or a homo,
But I do cry, how sensitive am I?

But i managed to smile at the end...
Never felt so helpless & 'emo' in my life!

No comments: