Thursday, June 19, 2008

A beat of my life~

I was quite down today, my connection sucks, my cridet was dead!
I got to msg her with my last remaining cents!

But i was still sad because no chatting or msging with her!
Ada 1 part I fell asleep then she msged!
Fcuk the rain & tiredness why was I sleeping at the time she msged me!
Then soon after that i replied her,

But she did not reply,
I was worried,
So stared at my phone all day long!
Well waiting for her msg!

Then at 9+ she was online, I saw her,
Since i was appearing offline.
yeah talked to her but
she did not reply for awhile & her nick coincidently changed!

So i was thinking the worst case senario!
My heart sank, it seriously got slower with big beats!
Damn I know right!
This is new!

This is a different heart beat!
I was thinking to much asking her question!
It seems like my heart was crying!
duggdugg-----duggdugg-----duggdugg (something like this~) gagagaga

But as always having her with me made me smile!
My heart soon went back to normal! (mcm heart attack sja) Astah!!
I Love You Truly Syaza Adlina!
I dont want to let you go!
I'll wait for you anytime!
Even if it hurt me so much!

I'll Always Love You~ <33

No comments: