Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy day~ bike incident!!

I guess today is just what i need! A long alone, relax time! So i slept like at 5am! Online-ing all the way! Selling shits! shhhh! Anyway my cuzn is flying off kn umrah! So yeah it'll be quite without any1 next door! But weird they went at 5plus i slept at 5plus am & did not visit!

So woke up at 10plus! Went online lagi! Went msn! Chatting skajab! My msn was on since last night so ada some people nudging & stuff! bangun since my laptop nxt to me, i brought it on my bed and chatting damn was i half asleep, still lying down on the bed!

So chill~ until 1plus went watch tv & play psp! I got addicted to tekken instead the long awaited game i wanted to play! I also played it last night like 8pm-1am! Gila my hand sakit ahh! So this time played for awhile since my hands hurt! Online again till 4pm i was sleefy! about to take nap, a knock on my door with my mom yelling! "Kurip (my nick) MAIN BADMINTON" so i was like all kajut and woke up tarus nice 5min nap! I was so KO!

At first refused but sooner i'll play, but decided to go cycling jab with my mom! took out the bikes, pump then jalan! We going to the end of the road which is like 3km away! (limbang border) So i was like 'laju ma' why is it so slow! So then i checked the tyre on my mom's bike! GILER pancit ani bh! So stop we were like 1km away dh! So then decided to tke the bike bck home, while my mom used my bike! Baik kn aku ani! I speed my way through! Kami lagi inda warm up so i speed all the way!

Reached home *PHEW was i tired! Inhaling oxygen as like i havent breath before! My legs was aching! So i jumped around & eventually fell on the ground it seems my legs were shaking ani bh! hehe but no problem did couple stretching and was back on the road! Reached my mom! She was talking2! So then as i thought the tyres is busted! My mom ani pajal-ing saying "inda papa tue, dapat nie!" I was like daamn jauh kaliah & with this speed we'll reach there like at 7pm!! haha labih!

So she still go forward! I was like "maa stop th" but she was stubborn saying she can do it! heheh xD
Eventually the tyre wore out and she was like biking with the frames of the steel! HAHAHA GILA so forced her to stop! hehe thn the tyres was like loose, then we walked back! But my mom still insist on riding it! HAHAHA apa lgi the tyres was completely not intact with the frames no more! HAHAHA cali bh! So my mom & me ani tawa2 all the way home! While alot of people staring! well its kampung so we know ech other! Except me, iam an outsider here in my kampung!

We were like 1.5km away! half way then we walked home laughing! Too bad i dint bring my mob to tke pics, so we reached home like 20mins later! Not doing much! But i was on my bike slowly! Reached home main badminton for some time! hehe

A nice start for me, relaxing, playing game, online-ing & doing activities! Just what i like!
=)

Iam quite happy!
But no word from her!
Iam devastated!

*sorry no pics today mayb tomolo!

No comments: