Friday, June 6, 2008

Hokay?

Math was crap, Malay paper1 was crappier! Since T.Mawar told me something!

So those are the titles on what happen day before! Anyhow today is Friday, I slept late watching movie in the living room 'Something about Mary' I think its a nice comedy romantic movie from Ben Stiller, Cameron Diaz... It kept me until 3am.

& randomly decided to sleep there. I wonder why? Is it because the present of astro in a huge ass tv (since i havent watch any movie since my dvd is with my mom), or the cold aricon making me comfy (since my damn aircon makes ice but somehow gives me warm air), or was it just the surrounding i wanted (since well my room has not change since last year). So yup i guess those are my reasons. Another is just because a curiousity of sleeping on the floor, well with alot of blanket and pillows to make it comfy!

It was not bad, soon i fell asleep like a baby, what bother me was that people came in & out (since my parents room is so close) at 5am thn 6am since my sis got work, 7am my mother went out, 8am my dad went out, 9am my maid yeah doing her stuff! Well what do you expect its a living room where people can be found! I sound paranoid right! I guess its the noisy aircon that is ticking me off, the reason that i did not even study today & most of all i miss her~ <33 ;)

Owh roite my e.sis & bro in law came, with 1 of thier cats Wakar, funny name roite but a cute small cat that is soo manja whilst so playful & when you hold it, it becomes a doll (meaning it does not move) by now cat fur is all over me since it jumped on me! heheh well its quiet sweet! then it sleep on my belly! Weird, must be that comfy! Then sleep beside me, while online-ing, & My bro in law bought me something while he was in singapore! He bought me a camera for my psp!

Woah! Thank abg & kaka, well it was for my birthday i guess, a late bday!! So yeah i was sakai-ing on it. First time i thought of buying it but... decided not to since its mp is tht good but then again i was wrong since it was quite fun playing with it! Thanx again abg!



Lookie meow was on the laptop~ Apa ia takan ahh~


Sleepy time~


Awwwww~ Sleeping sma my new camera~


Few min later~ Active tia Wakar!


Oooooo is gona jump over or?


Amazing~ hahah nice shot right~


Sleefy again~ he just went beside me~ =D


This is when i was kajut, msg-ing My dear, then si Wakar lumpat from nowhere! Kajut!! Then on my lap~


Yeaaay another cam to play with~


Damn sexy~ heheh

No comments: