Friday, June 20, 2008

An adventure

A journey what i long for, well half of that but it was still a nice journey! BUT tiring! Believe you me!!

6am- woke up went downstairs got my shoes and jogged for awhile since my mom ada function later that morning! So I was alone! But the weather was cool & nice!

7am- came back TIRED! Chilled liat astro, my e.sis & bro in law just went down, Asked him to go cycling with me!

8am- changed his mind but my sis provoke him! So he took his gadgets with a camera for our trip! Got the bikes ready & went off! Cycle till the end.The weather was hot!! Ahhhh, tanning nie xD Alot of stops taking pic, encounter monkeys 3 times today! woah! xD.So then we wanted to take pictures behind at the rocky roads with thick forest & hills,

yesterday (cont)- well not for that because yesterday he took me a ride with the 4wd and rampage at the rocky terrain! It was damn fun since it was raining hard that day! It was all slippery & full of narrow potholes! But we were still determined to go! I had a bad feeling at first but I know he has experience at this & he is a good driver too. So hoped for the best!

Scary but we made it safely!! Damn was I relieve! Too bad we did not go my dad's land! Havent been there in ages!

present- Anyway we went that road with our bikes! Damn steep little hills! So got off our bike and huffing & puffing gasping for air on the way to the top! DAMN! But it was all worth it going down it! Its rocky so its dangerous do not accelerate (if ur not handal enough *ahhaxx kambang much) just let go & let the gravity take you! & do be careful when you stop, rocks are not intact, it slides with you! err tips! saw the 2nd group of monkeys!

9+- we came back home! All tired, basically we went around my house! The thick forest behind my house leads to that road! But its still far & cant see it! A very large radius of turn we made! It was fun!

12-4pm- prayed, makan lunch, watched anime, played msn games with friends (bumbum & rahat) You won sal aku main with 2 people inda concentrate (excuse banar) xD, chatting with her <3

5pm- It was raining, a drizzle actually, wanted to play badminton but it rained, so got this idea, took my bike & went to that rocky road again! I was very careful since I am alone! So got off my bike went up hill & rushed down with great speed! Its raining the rocks are slippery then I did this 1 stop skidding~ Damn~ Was it cool! Saw 3rd batch of monkeys!

So that was my great journey!
If only i could bring that special someone with me! <33
I Love You Truly Syaza Adlina~



Bwoooh e.sis with her demanding look~ xD


Installing cam to bike.


Lawa eyh abgs gadgets!


Walaaa~ Ready for action~


Eseh pakai glasses lagi! =D


Damn hot! Shadow~


Encounter with monkeys~


Going up the hill~ *breathes heavily!


1 of the road we conquer with 4wd!


THIS is the hardest road! Where we struggled! But made it! DAMN (with 4wd)


All the way down~ Best part!


Left my old jogging place (havent been there this year!) Straigt right (my dad's land, went there but not all the way later afternoon), Right right entry & houses! Behind (another 3km of roads and another entrance)



Later that afternoon alone!


See that straight right road from here i went down gravity sampai sana!! Fun yo~

No comments: