Sunday, June 1, 2008

A tribute of Final Fantasy 7 (preposted)

To say the least, Final Fantasy is the greatest Rpg game agree? But to all in Brunei not alot of people is thankful for this great games and people who made such thing happen. Or not too many people know of this. To few people only who have the respect & cherish Final Fantasy. I know its just a game. But it means alot to me!

So Final Fantasy is in particular what iam talking about. For me is the best out of all Ff8-Ff12 now & Ff13 that will soon come out in Ps3. Final Fantasy was made by square-soft & the first ever game to be produce so. Even though Final Fantasy 7 is in ps1 its still my favorite (1998-99). Then as Final Fantasy gets even better graphics (SquareEnix) It became known as the best graphic & story line game. Not in Brunei though, sad!
Still the story puzzled me! But I do understand!

I played this game when I was 7-8, i played it not knowing its story since it has the most confusing & beautiful story told. I played the game how many times I dont know and perfected it, even my disc is clear and in mint condition! So then years later the movie came out, 6-7yrs later to be on the spot, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, Not knowing it was a sequal (after) to the game! Watched it & of course did enjoy it, with the characters I fell in love with!

But early this 2008 I heard rumors of another FF7 game. At first I did not look into it. So what do you know I saw it in front of my eyes early March 2008! Not just any FF7 Game its the PREQUAL! (before)! With its great graphics and untold story that was a saga 10yrs of the making! Damn~

So I realises the first game which was actually the middle part (no wonder i did not understand much), then they realeas the Movie FF Advent Children as the 3rd installment, then finally the beggining that started the whole story! Cant wait i buy it!

With its original music (ochestra) & oooo so soothing sounds that reach my heart!
I got to see most of it in youtube! Ooooo such wonderful music that made me have goosebumps and tearful eyes!

The story board that is so sad, complex, beautiful & perfect!
Thanks to Tetsuya Momura!

And the graphics of the squaresoft & now squareEnix, with its fabulous graphics & details!!

TimeLine followed by its realese~


Ps1 Game in 1998-99 Middle Part


2003-04 The movie Sequel~


Psp 2007-08 The Prequel~

Nice Order~ Now its so interesting!

heheh

I Love Syaza Adlina~ Hee~ <33

No comments: