Friday, June 13, 2008

Bad at first Better at last~

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

EXAM HABISHH!!
*Deep breather!
Woaah what time is it! I lost track of time!

So at first it totally sucks, T.Mawar marah2 awal pagi! Why did you have to tell our marks! I was dreaded this while people was all happy! But~ teacher Mawar gave me sympathy marks i guess! I did very bad this Mid-Year!
Papers was alright! Mib was hard!

Might be random but yeah~
Congrats to Bazh with her sooo cool piano~ hehe xD (Gackt nie Let me play paakn~)
Sorry to Mizah for her guy problems =( I know you'll find someone better!
Roite Happy Birthday to T.Noraina? (ugama teacher) She gave us a treat tadi! Nyaman~

But yeah, I was quiet quiet & my my minds seems to wonder thinking of her! hehe My heart seem to be empty~ I just arrrghh miss her so much! =(

So today I thought staying back but the band dudes inda jadi si Danny & Hafiz! So payah2 ja ku bawa my guns & psp! Howell! So yeah masa buat mib exam was fun sitting near karey the girls! main rubber2 heheh!! &main eye contacting sma si Amal! gagaga owh n main calculator msgs (wierd we need calculators in mib?) hehe! THEN after tht I was like WOOOHHOOOO! Exam habis FINALLY! So then hanged with karey & Danny jab! I saw things! (paakkaan)

Masa Recess makan2

Nyaman the food! BANAR!! =)


Nyaman kn~


Awu style si Amal makan! (atau kes kerajinan) paakn~ hehe =)

Roite~ So yeah masa canteen ani siok lh! I laughed my head off (karey's word) HAHAHAHAH! Eyh apakn awal jua tawa ani! So yeah! Awal2 us 4! Syah,Karey,Chel & me! Syazaa nada =( *sigh so then we left them alone meaning me n chel buy sumthing which was like so long! While Khairi & Syah~ Awwwwww~ heheh xD


awwwwwwww~ xD


Another angle~ Awwwww xD

So we took another table! Liat2 dorang ani lh dating *ahaxx! Then Andy came over! Here is the funny bit! Bru cakap pasal gay shit! He started to panku on me i was like 'Andy chill!' Then entah ah i lost balance to my left side & suddenly the chair crack 'kabam gugur ani bah!!!'


Tempat kejadian~ Imagine like way from the left sampai the 2nd table bru gugur!! HAHAAHA
Jauh yo! Tempat aku gugur inda nampak ahh!


After the ordeal!! hahaha sian si Andy ahh!!


DAmmmnn~


DAMMNNNNN!!

I was like so helpless cant do anything but raising my arm as we fall!! HAHAHAHA si Andy lgi pelanting (trip on my legs couple of time) like how many feets away hitting 2 tables like pin ball sja (mcm pusing2 ia ani like MATRIX!! And it was so long till he fall at the end! So u can witness his stunts! )HAHAHAHAHA & he fell with the 2nd table!! He was like all innocent & serious angkat meja macam nothing happens!!! HAHAHAHA gila semua org lagi liat cikgu lh, kids & parents!!

Aku malu man! Lari ku with my injured arm! Went to Amal,Nysah,Liyanna! Tawa2 ani bh! DAMN was i sweating!! So eventually i went back! Tawa2 lagi cam org gila kesakitan! Syah,Chelle,Karey ani TAWA2 ani bh! Inda lagi tolong tue liat2 & tawa2 sja masa gugur ahh! HAHAHAH palau! Damn it feels like everything was slow motion masa gugur ahh! DAMN! You know that feeling right when u fall then like bangang n can c things slow motion ani!! It was cool man!

So yeah balik lh jua akhir nya! Eyh sakit parut eyh aku now! Tawa2 in this blind morning!! Yeah didnt go buy my game i wanted since my dad banyak question why,where,what,how long? malas th ku mayb on Saturday! I was quiet lagi for awhile missing her so damn much!! <3 Then that incident popped in my head! Aku tawa2 sorang ani bh looking at my left so my dad inda nampak org sebalah ku ani (masa traffic light) liat2 aku ketawa ahh!! HAHAHA malu ku!!

Balik! Throw my bag on the couch went up! Living room, buka aircon, main game ps1 jab then liat 1 piece (anime) sampai 3pm-12am! Gila siok banar! heheh owwh kn main cs now thanx andy for borrowing your babyG! So iam soooo tired & sooo missing her! Msg her once but i guess she busy! So yeah eventhough tired i just feel so relaxed and can do shits now! Main game puas2 no worrying! heheh xD Just what I needed~ Kn main cs jab~ heheh xD I Mish & Love My Syaza Adlina sooo much~ <33

Owh N my sis bday parteh pictures~


Happy 25th Birthday ka~ <3


Moma & dada~


Nyaman cake nya! Bru makan tadi~


Bro in law n bday girl~


I sent her this msg~ hehe <33

Love you Syaza~ <3

No comments: