Tuesday, June 3, 2008

wow~

Its been so quiet now days since most people dont blog~ Like i said i will try my best~

So today was our malay exam! Paper 1, chose to write about that creepy voice incident i have, but panjang lh! 466 words! I think it was fine! I think!

Owh guess what time i came to school! 6.20am gila!! tht i think is the earliest of all! Since my dad is bringing me to school this exams! Woke up early, well cant get that much sleep since i keep waking up! Time to time, checking shits! ehhe. + turn on my lamp this time so its not pitch black! So yeah came early I was the first in the class! Good thing andy was there! So study lh! Coming early, i dont complain since i can study until 7.

Right~
So paper 2 malay was err difficult! Why ringkasan? 40marks again! So the fahaman was also hard, so took like 45min for that! aiyaa, + I forgot if ringkasan has paragraph so i did that last! Well staring at other papers (not copying) seeing the layout! So confirm no paragraphing has 40min to spare left! T.Mawar keep staring since mayb she thinks i have not enough time for my ringkasan! Planning my time carefully underlining points thn finish it! I have only have 5min to check my paper~ damn!

The other class finished early since they did it early! Hanged out with fab5, hehe thn the bench gang! hehe, so balik cam biasa! Our exam finish at 12 btw, the other class awal ahh! so yeah ada this birthday girl coming so went to Athira bought 2 gift 1 for her & my Syaza~ heeee~ I love You Much!

Then rumah, nap2 sja since cant get good nice rest! hahah xD So banyak chatting today, Syaza,Syah,Karey,Maleno! Yup my main group! hehe

So now its 9+ owwh damn! I forgot to do something for bday girl~

heheh

Happy Advance Birthday Syah!
Your the Best~

&

I Mish my love sooo much~
&
I'll Always Love Her~ Heeeeee~
Guns & birds go rawwwr??~ hehe inside joke~

No comments: