Monday, June 30, 2008

First Day Of School

I'll make it short!

So after my holiday, somehow i did not regret going to school! Well this is new! But like always i always dread is sleeping & waking up super early! Argh! But weird this time i wanted to go to school! hahah very weird!

Tapi I have my reasons. heheh

I want to see her again~ <33
Chill with my friends again!

Atu sja kh! hahah well iam not sure but for me it seems enough! But its still weird for a person like my self to wanting go t school! I guess this year school is just great! Well not say great but have way new friends!

So woke up at 4.50am. Went down liat astro! Ala Spain manang, but i dont mind those 2 teams rock! Its just that i supported Germany from the start & they lost! But Spain winning is also cool! So no biggie!

So then mandi2 usai buku, bagun kn kaka, mkn breakfast, start enjin, liat tv skajab! That is my daily routine! xD Then jalan at 6.15. Came to school early, wore my new jacket! A big mistake assembly was damn long. What do you expect opening of shcool! So i was basically sweating the whole school day! hahah xD Then sit with my seatmate, then sat next to senusi at poa period since the sitting arrangements tukar dh!

So Dreaded my exam papers! But turns out i did not do that bad in poa even though i failed but i did my best what! & did not have the lowest! So yeah eng paper & econ ada! Dont want to talk about my papers that much since i know my result anyway! (well congrats to my love for getting highest mark for econs!) hehe =D So yeah no geo paper!

Well the papers to come shall be my worst subjects maths, science & yeah the others!

Chatted with most of my gang cam biasa, tpi today banyak talking sama Mizah & Majh! heheh Majh i know ur secret! gagaga xD Mizah ishishish~ my only concern!

EDIT: Owh Thnx to Rachelle who bought our group 'Fab 5' Galang. For us 4, Karey & Syah the couple~
& 2 for me & my love~ <3

Owwh & also thnx for Bazilah for the lolipop! So random? But it did effect my day! Thnkies bazh~ xD

Hokay thn iam out!

I mish her so~
I love her Always~
Syaza Adlina~ <33
You make me happy!

=)

No comments: