Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It take a huge toll on me!!

Arrgghh Im sooo stress now!! The moments past day by day! Doing exams, studying & shit! ARGHH Its taken a huge toll on me! The only thing saving me is Her & my friends! But seriously i cant take it no more! I just feel like breaking down! Fcuk exams, fcuk school! I've been so patient & dicipline with my self! I havent enjoyed my self since last 4 weeks! I even get blurry & dizzy everyday! Too much focus?

So this week is so shitty to me! Exam is all messed up! I'm going to miss her so much! Bright sight Bazh birthday on Monday Happy Birthday & today is my sis!! Happy birthday ka!

But seriously sooo stress & paning! I just want to sit back & chill the whole day! At least for 1 day! But also to be with her! Come now cuti! Esuk poa lagi! I suck at poa! So have to study lagi! common man! Then the day after tht ada lagi exam!

Things that made me laugh & happy!
when yeah amal tried to tickle me but instead lain pulang kana ani bh! (err at my behind lh, krg lain pulang) So yeah she laughed until she was red! Then yeah she laughed so hard hit si Finaz sampai si Finaz gugur ahh! So made me laugh harder! Then the table pun GUGUR!! Ish ish ish Amal ani!! HAHAHAHA (kn made me laugh again)

Spending time with my love~ <33 She really does make me happy! Everytime she msg me! It made me smile! =) The time we spent after school even only for awhile its still worth it! Then all that we chat about! xD & rawwr~ Ur heart pounding stories that me HOTT sampai sweating ahh! heheh <3 But your going to leave tomorrow~ So have fun k love~ <3 I Love You Much~

I might post later again!! =)

ARRGHHHH!! Yeah i just shouted!!
Chow people~

No comments: