Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hot & Sweaty day?

Woke up at 12pm, again i slept like early like 4am! why the fuck cant i sleep normal time, i guess its holiday! Go figure! hahaha, If only i can go on my day without sleeping that'll save more time & more to enjoy holiday BUT~ to bad human cant seem to do that, they can but they'll eventually sleep anyway!

So errr, not much going on! Woke up played psp errrr what the fuck did I do! (sorry for the swearing, i just felt like using it) So i dont know what i did watched anime until 4pm i guess! Then went online chat-chat with Alai, Bumbum (maleno, who gave me a new name nurdin???), Rahat & Syah! Not alot & only for awhile! Owh yeah check other people blogs, is it me or the tag board is like not working!

Owh & what the fuck am i so sweaty & hot today! GILA banar! I was in my room with aircon being a bitch! But it was still cold then i was like sweating!! Weird! Cudnt be from the weather its shady! So anyway..

5plus, woke up my mom & pajaling her to play badminton! hahah tebalik since yesterday she woke me! No biking since its busted! So played until 6pm! Gila was i sweating buckets! I'll show u later! gambar lh! It was fun too, well kami main serious, DAMN! My mom biasa handal dari dulu kaliah & still playing! Good thing she taught me masa young dulu!

Then watch anime (1 piece) lagi until 10pm! Gila siok, 1 eps that made me err nvm that!! So baca-ing other peeps blog & doing mine now & still sweating & hot!! I guess awal tidor today since tomorrow kn jogging & renew Ic! Im not sure if my love is coming back tomorrow! I have no idea! (wait i'll do this in another post)


After playing with the master! My mom! xD


Omg! If u can see thats all sweat!! xP


Master watering plants after that game!


Adeh, Look at that! (the sweat i mean) haha gotcha!! apakian! xP

No comments: