Monday, June 30, 2008

Last 3 Fab days of Hols~

So started on Friday, Saturday & Sunday! (duh)
I'll just summarize & recall with bunch of pictures in it!

Friday
~Celebrate the arrival of cuzn coming from umrah.
~My Cute baby fruit came to the house for the 1st time.
~Jaga my baby fruit.
~Cuzn bought psp so played with our psp.
~Family Gathering.
~Getting ready to sleep over friend bro house.
~Ate dinner di gerai.
~Being sakai in the house. (main katana lh main guns)
~Met with basket. (meow)
~Played Ps3! (Rock Band) Drums
~Bro Gang Performed their band! xD

Saturday
~Still playing rock band. Until 4am, She msged me main Guitar Hero! xD
~Woke up kn jalan bali present for nephew bday party.
~Meet up with kaka, makan lunch.
~Jalan2 Mall & Kuilap cari present.
~Met alot of St.Georgians + Teachers.
~Makan ice cream with kaka & abg with his gf (ka Syah) xD
~Bali new jacket. (habis duit)
~Went to bro friend home, Main ps3, Family band now, kaka-drums,abg-lead g,me-bass (1st time nie)
~Wore new jacket to the party later at night.
~Vaining with cuzn.
~Main psp. (didnt bring mine so inda complete!)
~Partying with cuzn inlaws cuzn? xD
~Sleep over lgi, main Rock Band. Solo now! (drums & bass) =P

Sunday
~Still playing Rock Band until 4am lagi.
~Took short nap, bangun main Gta4 (IT RAWKS)
~Played Gta4 morning till 4pm then play rock band until 6pm.(siok banar)
~Ate lunch with abg Sophian & kaka Lieza.
~So then chill, main sama basket.
~Then went out to dinner.
~Akhirnya at 9.30pm came back home.
~Online baca blogs & tidor awal!

Damn those 3 days was freaking awesome!!
Anywho its over now. So school time is on, but i did not faulter that much. I wonder why. Is it because i satisfy my holiday?I want to see her real bad? Hang out with friends lagi? Well its all i guess!

But what I dont want is waking up early! Having to sleep early now! & my exam papers!

Wow & there are plenty of pics here! Banyak banar! well i was not lazy & connection laju so it was alright! But i wont rearrange its too much! The events are from

Bottom >>> Up~
So if you want to see the timeline go see from bottom to up! Up to you anyway!
xD
Enjoy!


Abg Yazid, Kaka Lieza~


Kaka Lieza & Abg Sophian~


The Sunday Dinner! Abgs!


GILA SIOK EYH!! Only played these 2 games!


Drums I miss playing it already!


They have 2 guitars!


Ps3!! I want to buy 1! xD Tarus with rock band!


Basket! So vain! He wont move liat camera sja!! xD


Paparrazzi (eseh new mob ahh)


2nd & 3rd generation cuzn! (doi quater sja nie, yg lain nada i mean this generation) have 5th generation now! xD


Jana, Amal & Ayu~


Bwoooh Bday boy Fitri! (nephew) xD banyaknya hadiah!


Rock on!! =P


Damn lain jua aku atu~ xD


Apa eyh!! Kambang!


Ayus & entah shapa tue!


Ayu n some vain dude! xD


Bday boy! Fitri! Tue the yellow 1 Harith (Hariz) My other anak buah~ xD


Lawaaa cake si Bday Boy~ xD


Harith & Bday boy Fitri! =) My nephews!


Si Harith pulang blow out candle! gagaga


The twins~ Haziq & Hazim~


Basket!! xD Siok di bed!


Banar this meow so vain!! xD


Ice Cream di Fleur-de-ly?? Inda pandai spelling baa! hahah
I had P.butter & oreo~


Ka Syah & Abgs~


Kakas & Meh~


Ooooooo katana!!


Yeahhh rawk on abg Sophian~


Wahhhhh~ Sakai


Soloss~


Lead guitarist! Broo xD


The band~ xD


Yeaaah rawk eyh abg Yazid with cool hairdo! xD


Bwooooooh~ xD Shaaat!


GILA SMG!! xD I want Sniper!!


Esehh! Abg Yazid ahh~ Kaka Lieza pun ambil gambar!! xD


Dammmn fun~ Rock Band!


Kaka Lieza the Drummer! xD


Abgs the Lead Guitarist! =P


The Singer Abg Sophian~ ^^


The bassist Abg Yazid! With cool hair! xD


The Mascot Basket! (meow)


Arrival of Bachelor's home! hehhe xD

'The Band'


My lil cuzn~ Sabrina!


Cutee kn~ ^^


I loike the carriage! cool! hahah (lain pulang!)




The makan2 of Ambuyat!


Wrecking of my room with legos & stolen legos! Aduh my lil cuzn ani banar! xD


Cuzn Sabrina (blur) My cute niece Putri~


My cuzn new psp! & mine! Nanti main!


Niece Putri berpacar with cuzn~


Awwwwwwwww~ there she is! My baby fruit! xD hehe


New daddy strolling inside the house~ =)


The arrival of cuzn~ posing yaa! hahaha


Cuz amal! Bali new mobile! Nokia! Booooo~ hahah (nada deh)


The kids playroom?? xD

No comments: