Tuesday, June 24, 2008

23th & 24th June~ My Niece~

Want to talk about yesterday Happy Event!

My sister gave birth~ A cute niece! Amin!
Congratulation Kaka & Abg!

Anyway it was at 1+am when bro in law msg tht sis was in labor! I was about to sleep but~ instead decide to wait for my sis & tarus liat euro! So yeah i was playing pool also! Gila early in the morning lagi tue! haha bising!
So eventually I was tired & feel asleep!


This was before (9pm) i played like 1am!


Eseh handal eyh my sis~

So woke up err late i guess, so excited want to meet my niece keep talking with parents bila kn jumpa since we have the jubliee thing for Kg Kasat! Rawk on! But i didnt go, but its until 25th, so yeah banyak karoke & stuff! I also heard it in the news woah! Famous banar! gagaga

So at 4+pm jalan ada plan picking me up from yayasan! Since i use boat there! So waited about 30min on the steps listening to songs, watching people past by! Not bad lh, seeing the sights & stuff! Msg her.


Before kn jalan liat my niece~ Vain much!


Just sitting there~ Dangar lgu! Thinking of my love~


I Loike this shot, cuz its like tinted dark!

So yeah otw ke hospital, then saw my cute niece~ Kiut~ hehehe xD She was there lying down yawning sja! heheh & she is quiet well ada lh crying jua! But i got to enjoy just staring at her! Ask for her name but they havent decided yet! Waiting for that now~ hehe


Awwwww there she is~ <33


New mommy~ hehe xD


Bwoooh the daddy dtg cari parking~ Pusing2 ahh abg! hahah

So then i just stared at her, inda brani kn hold her yet! heheh then i whispered to her 'Nanti we play sama2' Gagaga! You must know pretty much about now that i want a niece~ xD & how much I love her! Then main2 sma abg 'hey daddy' hahah it seems so weird at first! Well its a nice experience! Chill at the hospital with my cuzn kajab!


Ramai man, alum lgi apa2 nie~ this is nuthing! Eyh napa ah si Irfan~ (posing?) hehe


& this is a hospital man, mcm party sja!! Ada jua limit nya! xD

Sikit jua gambaer my niece ani! I took pic with my sis phn since mine ani ada this red light reduction thingy~ Panat!!

Then soon mikin akhir the other side of the family cuzn packed the katil! gagaga xD Yes both our family combined equal to alot! BELIEVE me ALOT! But my other bros in law was not there only saw 1 of them~
xD So yeah chill there for 3hrs! My babah & mama lgi not there! Kn jalan after maghrib kh! gagaga so we went home my sis & bro ngalih waiting for parents! So said byebye to my niece! xD

Bwoooh cana nie di rumah ahh! must be noisy soon! But for now kaka will live at jerudong! =)


Owh 24th

Nuthing much happen! Woke up like at 12.15pm tdi! Gila man chilled banar! haha Bekas main pool (9-ball) yesterday! So yeah woke up msged her! Then liat Family Guy! Then chatting kajab! Now almost 4! Buat blog hopefully do sumthing later~ xD

Owh i'll post more baby pics nanti soon!

No comments: