Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crap talk~

So just need to unwind from studying econs. Only like 3 topic left meh! Alang2! Krg th. Anyway, Iam gona talk about my examination so far.

Malay for me was freaking HARD. I hantam & did stupid mistakes in paper 1 with my teruk malay. Paper 2 was short of time & hantam lagi since I gegas just to finish it. Hell, I didnt know what I cerita for memodenkan. & as for the peribahasa, Fudge that man. I dont know even know one so I skip that in return buat memodenkan yg mem-bangangkan. All that peribahasa study I had all in vain!

Anyway after that hardship & stress went home main game the whole Thursday night. (to relieve stress but instead ada this baie dude, main game online made me furious & mental) WTF DID YOU KILL ME, SAME TEAM KALIAH!

Errrr! Lets keep my cool. So that didnt work + I wasted the whole day of not studying! Ngok! Stress ku on Thurs ah!

So Friday, same thing happen. Main game until lost track of time & did not study shit! Whats wrong with me! I need to unwind & go holiday again!

Saturday, had our English. It was ok & quite interesting. Well in paper 2. Paper 1 was boring & rushed job. I loike the passage in paper 2 though it was hard & confusing but then again was very interesting indeed. At first inda faham. but as they say it repharse & re-read that paragraph & you'll do fine. I did my best sampai I had nausia! Serious paning-ness like my head kn explode. I think because ada org damam atu infected me. hehe cian booboo~

Feel better again~ ;D

So the papers in malay they said sanang lh ok lh but I said freaking hard vice versa. English paper I said its a resonable paper & they kepayahan. Weird Iam! I know.

Why cant I do both with ease. But after all that ordeal, my sis was so early infact when I came out from exam tarus balik wanted to spend time with the gang but then again paning! So it was a treat that its sat, my sis always pick me up so we ate in swenson! Yeaa! Chillex. For the first time our talk was sooooo deep regarding our family & love life which almost made her cry making the whole thing a little akward but a bonding we never had. (=

Then jalan2 mall, liat games (my sis idea) xD then cars (our mini cooper booboo & Ka Liyana ;P) & went to the saloon cut my hair. (who btw met Mr.Chin my ex-teacher) Damn, its quite too short but in return she (stylist) knows how it will grow. But I do miss my so call fringes di dapan. (Jrg eyh talking about hair) xP Well lets just wait till it grows longer.

Err anyway, Sunday planning to study the whole day instead wasted my time sleeping bagun akhir, then chilling (no games today takut I cant stop), delaying my studies then ada Harry Potter in HBO & watched 'Journey to the center of the earth' which btw is great I must say. Until 5.30 I satrt my econ (finally I study) & little break in between until 7+ now buat blog 8.45 planning to finish them (last 3 topics) after this.

But you know the weird part that its maths tomorrow & I did not touch or learn maths since last week (or school that 2 months for that matter). Very werid for final exam dont you think. Seriously I cant study them. If I study jua tdi I would be like blur & still wont get it wasting my time. Instead I took my time studying other subjects.

Its very weird of me! But I want to carry on without maths. Another year or so, I wont have to take them nomore!

bh peeps later cont. studying now. Sorry for the lack of pics again. i do have pics but just to stressful to put them in. Maybe after exams.

Btw Bazh, krg th aku build the ferris tayar aite! HAAAA!

& sorry for the long post of crapness! xD gagaga
Boring I know.

Nights peeps~

5 papers down, 12 papers to go!

No comments: