Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disclosed!

As some of you may know, my time during the night is longer & everlasting than in the morning. Wait or is it the other way around. Well apa sja lh! =P What Iam trying to say that now Iam nocturnal again. Arise from 6pm till 8am in the morning & sleep during the remaining.

I got to say, the company I had. Well none for that matter is keeping sane. With a few minor of blogging once a day to contact with society is what I rather have. I think I like to be alone & think. But dont flatter I do miss you lovelies & do want to be with you & assure you I do think about most of you. But we need our time right. ;P

Its sound as if Iam in trouble. As a matter of fact, Iam. I have urges!

I cant stop but think of loving someone, but iam afraid that I wont be able to hold the relationship. Or worst having my nightmares happen which for now is private. ;P

Yes, I do think deep thoughts, Iam very protective, & a very observance person. I think over the box, iam open minded. Daaaang, iam talking random stuff. I dont know if its even a sign of depression.

I envy couples, especially if they are long lasting. From the top of my head I see Wafiy & his girl as a perfect fit. ;P & also my brother who is so patient & loving in his relationship that he endure a whole year of pain. & this girl who I see the most patient & loving. MG ;P

Sometimes I could not, but to wonder what it would be like being with someone. Someone who I can call my own & beloved.

You know, what Iam talking now seem to matter me most but soon when Iam all grown up, reading what I just wrote here would probably make me laugh. I guess its my nature, being so optimistic.

Well, I'll stop here. Got a whole series to watch.

Heroes is getting awesome btw, 9 staight episodes I watch non stop. xP
Dexter too.

Night~ ;P





No comments: