Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a Saturday~

So i didnt go to school today, probably because I played COD4 with the BruPlayers. Late in the morning, it was damn fun. Not to brag! But I reached higher kills. HAHAHAHA! Was I prasan. Yeah it was just us bruneians versus each other at times & played against other players. Awesome but really us BruPlayers are just handal! xD
Esp Orosensei, Bdvl-2 & Jehuty. & cough-cough I aint bad myself. xD Just that most of them have headsets, so basically chatted while some of us were just to listen. They are funny btw. xP


Yes, aku sakai! xD


Yes, its awesome. Waiting for someone I know online for once. x.x


This is addictive! xD



So anyway, Today was great. Sorry for the late update though. Came home like 10pm tdi. So today, heck of a shopping spree, shopping & browsing. Watched Madagascar, ate in Coffee Zone.What more do you want? Well lots really. While I was browsing things for the Gala Night. Shoe,Watch,Shirt,Vest. I found other casual shirts yang damn lawa!

Got my baju, my pants missing in my house. Belt check. Shoes & assesories (sp) next week I guess.

Things I want.
- Like 4 bajus I saw tadi.
- 2 shoes.
- Memory card.
- Keropok xD
- Games of course.
- Assesories (once again sp) xP

But unfortunately I ran out of money. x(

-Movie Madagascar was 1 thumb up. Not better than Shriek. But was still great.
-Food, ate garlic bread, chicken chop & last min sushi! Great, but sushi taste a lil funky, now that I know I actually ate knowing it was raw fish. I mean I always eat but eat without knowing what it is. Its a different feeling it is. xD
-Fun with kawan kaka, kaka Rina~ ;)



A good movie that makes you laugh~ (=


Kakas & kakas Rina~


At coffee zone~ ;P


Yet again~


Kakas~


Being vain >.<


& again~ ;P


Yes, kaka was shopping too!

So, its 11.25pm. So I'll put up pics & might play COD4 again. Who knows at this time they already began the group. xD

Btw I saw just 2 beautiful girls. Yesterday (tanjong Bunot) & Today (mall). GOD! That is like 'Love at first sight' Gagagaag!
Well really ramai lh girls lawa2 but these 2 SHIT! Banar I just felt overwhealm!

Yesterday girl, she was wearing white with jacket & what strikes me the most is when she played with her baby sister. So cuteeeeee~ & lovely hair! xD

Mall girl, DAAANG! That smile. She was wearing purple & a shop clerk I guess. But her smile alone just made meeee gooooo AHHHHHHH! x)

Yes, its irrelevant. Since I have no one to compliment. I guess I'll just do that now. Heeeeeee~ ;P

Thursday pictures~


Uncle Hakeem bully si waie! Manja lupanya si Hakeem ani! xD


Yes, artist indeed with the hat again~ xP


Daaaaang~ Mcm father & son! Hahah xP


Candid of Bazh & Nadzz~
=D


Yes like father & son. Waie & Danny!


Fifins, Booboo (hiding) & Kaka Lawa! xD


Abg Karey teaching Waie.


Yes, he is handal! xD


Awwwww!


Great combination. 2 members of "swayger" kaliah!

Right, later folks. Nak main game nie. xD
Btw papai to kaka lawaa since ia ke U.K today~
Have fun.

& shout out to Mizah Donkey I. Bwwoooooh shapa kn bday girl nie! xD




No comments: