Thursday, November 27, 2008

Memories~

I've been posting lots of saddining post lately. Depression, urges & so on lately. I'll be positive once again. Being positive at least can be helpful for someone else rather being sad, that is being helped by other people.
=)

My doings, suprisingly not much.
-Woke at 2pm
-Ate left over pizza.
-Read blogs.
-Wondering.
-Played game for awhile (hujan baa) x(
-Doing blog.

& will be going to my niece Putri's Birthday patry later~

Happy 7th Birthday Putri.

Woaah, she is seven. Another thing to wonder, on how life came by so fast. I remember her just being a baby. Crying, cant talk, cant walk yet & now she is 7. How astonishing life is. Once your here & now your there. But looking back 7 years of my life have been so hard & yet happy. I owe it to them, my friends & my family. (=

Especially 2008. Its been the best so far. Living in this world for 17 years now, all the hardship, happiness, regrets made me stronger & wiser. Well, time to enjoy my life before being a adult. Like they say the best time of our life is when we are young.

"Young ones cant wait to grow up, while grown up are willing to once again be young"
Best Irony~

How weird the earth revoles. =D

Chow peeps. Starting my workouts! & hopefully my brother start bringing me to his gym! ;P
Smile people~ Have a great day. (=


No comments: