Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mood swings.

Mood swings? Dang sounds like I have periods. Anyway, today Iam having unexpected feelings. That Iam sure I have to brace it soon. Dont know what Iam talking about? Well no one really knows the condition of my family. So what ever happens I will embrace & be the best I can be. I sense this since I was a kid but never thought about it till this year.

But anyways, talk about today's highlight.

T.Apiza scolded me for giving her the look because of the hair thingy. (I didnt mean too, but she said those words I would never expect she to say it) apaan! But what she said hurt, seriously after I said I would cont. my studies just this month she got to say that to me. She, who used to be my fav & respected teacher at the end having none of those status. I dont care about her, feelings, dont care if she is having a baby. harsh! but I dont care nomore.

Teachers still respected T.Eugene. T.Norainah (correct kh).
Fav + respected teachers T.Steven, Ms.Chinn, T.Mawar.

Anyway thanks to Bazilah, Nadzirah & Mazzidah & booboo who kick start my mood again masa break. (=
Really I appreciate it.

Cute Moments Today.
~ Stare at Nya naow just too bully her, & the look of she being shy & looking away is cute~

~ Staring at booboo's eyes. Dang! Booboo you really look adorable when your sick! (I mean your eyes, lain glow nya) Weird but banar! Heeee! Serious sickness of missing her kengs banar! ;D

~ Gave Syah the "Syah, smile baa!" look, Then she does her short smile & laugh away. xD

~ After exam, the way Adinda smile at me thhn *julur at me with her mean face! xP

~ After school, Jaz was there, for a short moment stared at each other. ;P Tapi for me biasa staring at her eyes. Since her eyes is drop dead gorgeous. So light brownish like~ Booboo punya eyes brownish with dark tint + she has a big pupil which makes her having the most cutest adorable looking eyes! Bwooooh Booboo prasan! xP

Ahhhhhh. napa pulang pasal mata ani. I just got carried away I guess. I yet to seen a girl with a cute dimple once smile. Since smiles melts me away. (=


I havent revise for my history yet nor finish all the topics! 1hour to go till bed time. I seriously have a bad headache right after playing *cough cough game. (Seriously, I cant resist playing an hour or 2!) Well still paning now. I want a day off, I mean exam to finish.

Bazh jadi makan sushi ah after exam. Andy jdi ah 'Hat trick' liat movie 3 movies 1 day. I would like to achieve that. (2 is the most Ive wathced)

As for my plans to fly off other country is shattered. Well since of my parents. I was looking forward to go China with my cuzns. But I guess, I can finally hang in Brunei at the school break. (Thinks to self, Dang~ I dont think I have stayed in Brunei at the end of school holiday! These few years)

Bh jaaaa. I love kamu. I miss you Bazilah. x(
I really do.

Good luck on your IRK girls. & to the history & art peeps too.

No comments: