Monday, November 3, 2008

Utterly Stupid of them!

So today as soon I came to school, I smell a strong stench like miles away from the car (exaggerating much) It was paint. New paint inside the class for goodness sake, its exam & strong stench like that kowing-ly contain some shit & will effect us in such ways. So I decided to look it up!

I can sue the school for paksa-ing the students to tahan the smell while doing exam again which btw the exam was like 4hour straight. & like 10min break for me just to rush & buy drink since that smell was stuck in my mouth & lungs.

Paints that quickly dries contain VOC-
Volatile oraganic compounds which can cause Sick building syndrome (SBS). & know this the sypmtoms that happen fuck exactly what happened to me & other people!

How dumb the school was! Seriously, I have big issues about this. Good thing nada asma or anything. But I felt that the air sacks in my lungs was low on oxygen. I can feel it making me suffocate! Not only me but it seem that I was the only one covering my nose & mouth during that 4hours with my jacket which was also contaminated.

Anyway here are the causes.


What I experience was
1. Headache
2.Throat irritation like some shit wanting to go out of my throat.
3.Dizziness & nausea.
4.Difficuty in concentrating.
5.Tiredness just like that.
6.No depression but instead got little high!

There.I cant believe they expose us students to such harmful substances without even knowing. Hell, I knew that paint contain some shit just dont know what. Beside that I got this letter thing saying my hair is long, common maaahn, I just cut my hair pendek lagi. Jrg jua aku panjang2 ani (except big hair xD not my fault it grows big not long)

The paper in the other hand, well I know my faith in that. But I still tried to answer & assure you did my best except paper 2 where I got lazy & irratated from the lack of ventilation.

MG, I tried all I can. (=
Thank you for the study support you given to me. Yeah MG, I guess I have to start with basic malay. xD But malay do have things to remember unlike english doing comprehensions only! ;D

So my love-ly friends. Please do try not to breath these toxic VOC tomorrow. I guess the odor will still be there. If masih ada paksa bawa onion (it works taking in the odor of VOC)

I still dont feel good. Night~ Luck for tomorrow.

No comments: