Tuesday, November 18, 2008

As same~`

How was my day today? Pretty much the same as yesterday & the day before. Daaaang thats scary, I dont want my hols to be like this. I rather go out do sports, jlning or watching series/anime non stop. But so far knowing that Iam not truly free yet i hesitate.

Not free you ask? well I define free as in having hols already where the days ahead have no plans & make plans as Iam going with the time. Get it? I dont! xD But I still do have school which btw I would rather go than home. To rest myself from my addiction ps3! xP & of course to meet the lovlies & buddies.

So after getting the report card. Then I'll consider my self free. But as for now I'll enjoy the busy schedule. Next task buying shoes for gala night! Sneaker & maybe Ska. But as long as its white! Kapish! ;P Somewhat like the pic below~



So probably buying after school. Another reason why iam going tomorrow. Since tomorrow ada apaaah? free food according to booboo? xD Pokoknya ada something going on lh. For the anniversary thingy2. But Iam just waiting for Gala Night! =D

Anyhooooo, my firefox is funky. Foxy bitch! x( & today I actually rearrange the pics of 2008! It brought fond memories. Wait! What am I saying its still 2008! Faham2 bh! (talking to my consious) I meant 2008 ealier months well all months for that matter. you know why, 2008 is my fav year so far! Iam grateful though things could of be better. With all the problem/ trouble in life/ love life/ studies/ mistakes/ regret etc I faced.

But also because of these negatives. It made me stronger, alot more knowledgeble & partly patient! & what Iam proud is that Iam still standing here smiling.

Talking about hols. What are your plans?

*thinking about it ayyeee~

Well hopefully you have fun & keep in touch. The farewell, is not necessary yet. I still will enjoy the 1 year again with you, my friends. As for some who will part ways. Just know what we had will always be cherished & I sure will miss you. Dont fret, we'll still be in a same country, the same district (hopefully)! xD

Chowww peeps. Let me leave you with this video, Cloud's Smile (theme) that somehow relates to me just having heard for a couple of times.




Basically what i meant by relating to me is.

I'll always smile/care, though not having anything in return is fine as long you feel happy. (=

(LAMEE) xP

A sad yet happy tune.

Night~ (=
<33

No comments: