Monday, November 17, 2008

The VIRUS, The GAME

Daaaang! Finally, its gone. Yes the virus I mean. & yes I did fix it myself with help of the internet though. & yes I can manage. Its a medium thread too! xD wrong apps, at first I was panicked. But times like this you got to be patient & find a solution. eg. Internet. So the scan took me like hours & hours. Then got rid of it eventually.

Malware sucks! Worms sucks more! TROJAN! The worse! But all got cleared. EXCEPT for one virus that is so serious! Which I cant get it off. But its been in this laptop for a year now. xD Its just contained! & its HIGH/SERIOUS thread which I forgot. But lets just not open that infected file.

Anyhooooo, wth did I do today? Woke up at 12pm, yes I know late. Since usai-ing the lappy last morning until 4am! Arggghh! & just finished today! So watched mythbusters & movie 'Kingdom' it was great. Its a shooting action movie which lead me into playing no other than COD4! xD So played 2-10.30! Daaaang! No wonder my ass hurts & my eyes are orientated!

But not the whole way, went to my cuzn house mamam satay. Than got locked out my house since inda bawa kunci. Then went back like 6.50pm played again. Then let cuzn played. Then played again. I NEED a new game! So pretty much my day. There an update for yaaa~

On to youtube! xD

Later lovlies~
<33



No comments: