Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A day late!

Sooo it was to be. I didnt post yesterday of over enjoying & hanging out & gaming day. DANG! So yes yesterday was the day! EXAM IS FUCKING OVER!!

Yes Iam over it, but now iam just not too fond of the results, knowing I really didnt too much effort in my exams. Anywhooo yesterday was awesome. At first before the last exam I though "what or where should I go or do" But then on that school day alone, the dudes who wanted jalan ages ago & didnt tell me if confirm or not (my fault jua, inda pernah online) jadi jalan kn liat wayang. So yes, without thinking I agreed to tag in. xD

Yes thats what you call last min. What a way to enjoy with friends somewhere else other than school. So lets skip the exams. Other than the exam the surrounding of our class was lively & fun. xD

Fun/Interesting moments during school: (limit lh, I want to talk about the outing)

-Awal2 pagi akhir dtg. & my mood havent start yet, as for the class sudah noisy early in the morning! xD
Chillex sma BNM. Yes like always kick start me. ;P & just joining their convo not knowing what & who they are talking about (yes I in fact do that) Than talk our new lang. Tpi sadly Nya naow sja faham & katong & Bazh just laughed away. Uchi & I cave man talk jab sja. xD

-Then to the other girl gang namely Booboo, Dinda, Mizah, Ida & Fifins. & Karey & Uchi lh. us 3 ani mcm nomads sja. Sana sini lh ahh. Yes chatting, then main pointing2 ani. Between Mizah & I. I baca jua your blog yg saying you kn ke tut tut tut. apaaaan! Cacat pointing made my Majh ahh! xD & constant bully of booboo mcm biasa lh ah. Heeeee~ Owh & I saw a glimpse of Ida's eye caught by reflection of the bright classroom. (yeah Iam not sure if kamu notice but our class is bright now without the so call drapes) Itssss so lawaaaaa~ how to explain ahh.

Like her iris is interlocking around her eyes. Hrmmmm payah lh kn explain. I just notice this. xD Her tint is quite dark but once shined lawaaa~ Other than her hotness, she have beautiful sets of eyes. Heeeeeeee~ =)

-During break hang out sana sini jua. Then with form 4b girls jua, Jazz, Qilah, Adeq, Aimi with form 4a girls. Main sma booboo, we seem to be playing 'Carah kaki' Haaaaaa! I win! Then chatting sma Jazz. Then Ida suddenly sat on meh. gagaga! Well on the lap lh ah. xD

-During econ exam, T.Anne was somehow confuse & blurry fo some reason. Asking me to get papers di office! haaa! She wrote on the board the exam time for Comm. people 10am-11PM! Yes not alot of people notice. I just notice when Bazh told me! who btw was next to me now~ Heeeee. Laju yakuba siap ah. I was stress lh jua. Confusing much. Then showing face with her, immitating main piano! xD Main with her mirror liat org di belakang only Uchi saw me. Nya naow & booboo nada drg mau layan! jahat!

-After school, finish at 11. I did not really celebrate much. Some form 4b alum abis exam jua. So hang out mostly with Bazh & Ida. (group 1) Booboo & fifins (group 2) & the others jua lh. Waited for Bazh punya kreta with Ida. Chatting pasal yes shitting! xD HAAAAAAA! I was disgusted but aku jua buat the jokes! Eyyeeeee! Anyway, after Bazh balik with her so lawa kreta I didnt know she have. xD Spend time with Ida. Told her about her eyes. Complementing lh ahh~ Kn Ida! ;D

Then with group 2. xD Finding booboo holding her jacket for some reason. Then chatted arah canteen. Basically talking about 'Biji battery' HAAAAAA! Seriously what is 'Bar' in malay (as in bars in mobile batterys) example "My battery bars tinggal 2!" (if inda faham) xP

So fifin was like "Battery ku kn abis ah, tinggal 1 biji lagi!" HAHAHAHA! Booboo & I ketawa lh! Then she ask ada plug kh anywhere. I ask at the boys toilet ada she said "Adakan!" & suddenly go to the jamban area searching for plugs. Hahahaha! She is soo gulliable. (sp) Went with Karey kajab cari slip at the office & to the lab.

Then the group 2 was in the class. Hang out with Mizan, Nabil & Q skajab di class main rubix cube. Chatting2 lgi sma group 2 sal biji-biji.HAHAHAH! Bh adang! Fifins charging her mob lh. Then ada momoi~ So chatted lh with them. Though I dont know what & who they were talking about! Ikut tia sja! xD

Soon went outside, booboo balik =( So chill with Momoi,Wafiy, Nafees & all. Then chill with Aimi jua with some other form 4b. & my new usual Jazz. =) Then balik with Andy.

Bh I'll start part 2 in a new post. Mau ckp pasal jalaning but instead school pulang longer! Aiyaaaa! hahah xD
Sorry no pics & just plain wordings. Somehow, I cant put in pics. Damn internet or laptop.

No comments: