Friday, October 31, 2008

I'll stick to it then.

So today was very calming especially at night. I went out to isi minyak kereta with my Sarah, Sis & bro in law. I thought it'll be a short journey. But as always going with them takes long. But no complains. It was fun. Beside we bought nasi bungkus & satay at Keboys. & also went grocery shopping & dvd hunting.

Woah! Talking about my study time. (delay sja) But good thing tomorrow is English. So tomorrow no break but study Econs & Geo. Confirm! (PLS)


Educational Matters.

So anyway, my bro in law is a teacher, well a chef teacher per say working in Maktab Teknikal. So I finally said to them (kaka & abg) that Iam not interested in further studies & wanted to go to teknikal. But instead they gave advice me not give up in sudies. He share his past experiences. Saying 'A' level is easier than 'O' since its subject we do want to learn & minimum of 3 subjects.

& uni, well mostly concerning the subject we took for 'A' Sure its hard but it comes with great success. If I do indeed succeed. So in a way the talk was serious, then by giving me support & inspiration he ask me to get at least 4 'O's getting above C & ask me what I wanted. My in-law who is having his 'O' exam wanted to go hiking Mt.KK which they will this hols just for his sake. So I do believe him & from the support of my friends I wont give up on my studies.

Otw home, other than the nyummy food aroma surrounding the air. I was thinking deep thoughts. So I decided that I will probaly go for my 'A' in MD. So hopefully I'll get there. Amin. For that thought I had a chat with my dad yesterday about MD or Teknikal or even Vocasional. My dad support me in anyway on what I wanted so I guess I'll stick with further studies. I really do want to be successful. Amin. (=


Travel Matters

So another chat we had just now involving where to go this Hols. So like always for some reason we go to Indonesia to visit my parent's friends & basically my long lost friends. (who btw are hot! Overwhealming xD) & we just met last year. We were grown up together but really we were just babies. Cana jua kn ingat!

& just heard that we might go to China! Hell yes. I want to go there. Well its with my Aunt next door with my cuzns & my mom + another person. Since my dad ani malas kn jalan2 & all, my other sis belum cuti. Sarah's parents going to KK & all. *cross fingers! Please let it be me. I want to travel to China, belum pernah baaa. Well my mom did mention my name since my dad malas (beside I love to travel!) xD

& my other aunt mau bawa us ke Indon jua but somewhere else not Jakarta.

So like Indonesia, China or Indonesia xD Which one to go! I betting on China, since its with my cuzns jua. Indon well slalu jua. ;P

So hopefully bulan 12. Woah how long this post came to be! Its ok though, work on my english for tomorro essay right~ ;D


Future Matters

So the thought of me cont. my studies I got a flash of my future which I intend & wish & hope it will come to be.

-Seeing myself in a mini cooper white or red. (since Booboo & Ka Liyana want one mau tia I jua) xD But it is one of my car to be. (Camaro? Dream on)

-Going overseas for studies, wanting to go either Canada, Uk, Australia.

-Going out with my friends meeting in sushi rest. xD Kn Bazh. Driving them out & all. (this is my near future) xP

-Dream jobs I want
+Traveller (like in Chnl 707) ;D
+Environmentalist (A greener earth is a happy earth)
+Inventor (Create awesome techs & get rich doing it)
+Humatarian (Save from world exploits)
+Blogger (Part time & which pays) ;D
+Archaeologist (Find treasures & hidden secerts) Very Chessy I know. ;P

I guess thats it. =)


PsP Matters.

Wanting or not wanting to sell it. An offer already from lots of people but I love my Psp but shame I rarely use it.

(That was really irrelevant, sja mau inform if people interested) ;D

Bh Nights people. Its 10.10 now. I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow. Good Luck for examers. xD

No comments: