Saturday, November 8, 2008

General Talk~

Ahhhh Damn! How tired iam. Damn exam taking a toll on my physical & mental health. Well anyway today was the last written test. hooooray. (yeah nada semangat) since we have our last 2 ABC papers (paper 1 if you didnt get that ;D) on Monday. I did terribly in the papers. Well at least better than last time.

Anyhoo, I was just wondering whats going to happen after Monday. Will I go to school? Will they go to school? I do want to chillex & waste my time playing game. But then again. If I start hols early. I wouldnt see them lovies about 4-5 weeks.

Yes I was vain. Stress ba! Haaaa!

So, today right after school went shopping jab with sis. Then baliks went COD4 (Call of Duty 4) right away & kill them, got kill myself. Connection baa tue, slow. Anywhoo, after playing my usual 2-3hrs I got nothing in my mind. Well nothing to do. So I took a nap. Then baca everyone's blog in my list + their friends. I was just bored. I hate this feeling, The "looking forward & cant wait to do something on hols BUT then got bored doing those same things over & over again" It seems I played too much game that now hols in coming it seems boring.

My Current Addiction.


The only game I played since puasa. I repeat ONLY. (except football & some other games) But still addicted. Main online lh ah.


Owh my lord. The 5th Installment is coming out this month.


& waiting for Final Fantasy 13. (FF7 is still the best.) & rock band 2! =P

I know buy a new game! xD But kaching problem, new games are $95+ beside I've been saving for this new mob. & expenses for gala night, movie night, sushi dine. xD But seems I can afford it. Raya did give me extras.

Today exciting meal~ Yes I took a pic of it nada kraja!


Yes, One & only Famous Amos


Popcorn. Butter Sweet. I wanted salty =.=


Mini Sushi Dish at yayasan. Yes most of them looks icky. But I'll eat any sushi let it be raw or cook. But lets have the seaweed & rice. xP Btw its nyaman, all of them. $3 worth it. (Should of bought 2)

& a box of mini cornetto. Which I dont have the pics. ( I searched google but nada lawa2)
Well just call it the mini cornetto yg ada pepermints. Btw I didnt eat the whole thing. Only few. Which was stupid of me considering that Iam sick. Mikin worst ahh. Booboo nie banar~ ;P

Owh some pictures. I wanted to post ages ago. Sorry cuzies batah mem-post. & its not much.


I was not ready! xD


Serious jua makan jagung atu! Adedeh! xD


Muscle dude as they call me! *ahax! & the model cuz.


Vainess of cuzns~


My under gen trious!


Antaaaam tia!

Woah old pics that I havent posted since since since god knows when! xD
So kirakn this is the pics way before back. Which I havent posted. Yeah I was not active posting like dulu. But now that iam almost free. I shall put my blog with pics again~ (=


Booboo punya kunci holder thingy. xD Lawa effect nya.


While Karey rndu someone. & this he didnt know we did this! xP
BNM blakang! xD


Mirror effects~


Shapa jua first start. I kali!


Mmmmbah Karey ahh!


Cheeel~
Nah gambar mu. Sorry nada your man ahh! xD

Bh night people. I'll start my old way of blogging as soon as exam abis on Monday. This was just warming up! Apaaaan!

Jaaaaaa Loviess~
Btw bazh. Sleepless Beauty. WTF did I hear that. It keeps wondering in my head! xD

No comments: