Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Suprisingly Fun... as for most.

Hi people, just finished reading Bazh punya essay. Dang it! No wonder she got high marks! Jelous ku eyh. ;P So far, I know I passed like 3 papers. Which is good but I also know that I failed more. I guess. I wont talk about exam since its a depressing topic, dont you think? A cliche after exam you tend to worry more about exams. Well at least the result. But Iam looking positive & going to form 5 a new start, a new change, a new result, a 2nd chance to prove my parents. My resolution I guess. I have support from MG for my studies. ;P

So girls respectively to Mazzidah & Nadzirah, dont give up, dont faulter you learn through your mistakes & a 2nd chance in O's alrite. (= & of course Bazh for your O's as well as your piano lesson. & everyone for that matter. keep your chin up high.

School was awesome. & as Karey & I said perfect day/ timing to go school.
1. Waie, Afiq & Danish ada.
2. Had a feast of heavenly food kn bazh! ;D
3. My girl gang or daughters ada include BNM of course~
4. Friends just right. Not too crowded.

So more detail.

1. Yes they are here. The zainals are fond of kids as do I. But Iam still learning from my niece Sarah. Holding, carrying. But I'll get there. xD So Basically took pics of them & played & took care of them. Mostly with Afiq & Waie. I love kids. Esp these cute dudes. Just have to pinch their cheeks all the time! xD Waie is just plain cute & innocent while Afiq is well samseng & punching type too! xD & Danish quite one!

Basically taking care of them with the form 2s girls. Which was fun. (=


The duous~ Afiq & Waie! =D


Break dance? Banr nya model but he moved. xD


Yes, Teamwork! xD


WADUH! KIOT NYE! xD


Afiq lgi~


Afiq's turn~


"Waie, ini motor abg Afiq. Nanti bawa motor waie ah!" Said C.Mawar. xD


Vroooooom~


Dang! Chubby eyh~


Sama abg Karey~

Sma abg Uchi.

(sadly no pics while meh taking care or holding hands with them) gagaga! Howel.

2. The food today was heaven. Seriously. Today had beautiful mee goreng, a lil lagsna (sp), pudding of biscuits & oreo, sushi, potatoe salad & mee laksa at home. Matie! x.x Yg spoil was the spagetti (sp) at canteen. Menyasal! x( The food btw was brought by C.Mawar & form2s. Yummeh. Thanks btw. Ate with cikgus & form2s.


Yess, makan cikgu! xD


Dang yummy! Sadly I was full =S


The Cikgu gangs~


Sja~


Form 2s~
=D


Tueee Danish. Limited gambar nyee~ x(


3. What more can I say. My BNM girls, my wife, my scandal & pregnant? (HAHAHAH) as normal being hyper & yellowish at times. Esp the begginings di canteen lh xD. But soon both of them became sad. Sorry girls. I dont know how to speak in front about giving advise but from afar i can. Apaaan!

& my girl gang, none other than Booboo my manis hati, Dinda my smiling partner, Mizah who I found cute pics of in her mob. (bwoooh) & fifins who got proposed & curious about it. But Ida the hot one nada! Chillex ya. xD


My daughters during open day. Me being their papa. (tpi mereka ini my gf/wife jua, cana kn tue?) Haaaa!


My girl gang~ Nadaa the hot one sja~ ;P


Nya naow~


Katong~


Yakuba~


Woah, Didnt know I got nya naow pic. Finally! heheh. (=


Chillex~ Well Booboo & I did lari2~ xD


Awuu booboo yg malu apabila kn ambil gambar~ ;P


Yes indeed the talk was somehow lead to yellownish making me choke on a string of noodle! xD


Inside the lab~

4. The amount of people is just right. Well could add Danny & fabs lh jua. But Danny confim dtg esuk so no biggie. Dang, if our class was like this I would indeed loike it. Other than that Andy, Hafizu, Rahat and the form 4bs girls. Aimi, Adeq, Jazz. <3

& chatted with form 5s well si Wafiy lh banyak!

Aite today was too fun despite some, long waiting for dad, girls unhappy, came home late. Exam? no comment. Beside that connection was fast to post pics, hang out with the lil dudes, form2s well all the above there. xD

Later~

No comments: