Sunday, November 9, 2008

Baby moments...

Today was just like any other Sundays. Staying home chilling. But for a change no gaming. Hold that feeling to play after exam abis esuk. Heeee. Hrmm I dont want to go school on Tuesday. That teacher is teaching. Boring. & Iam not too fond of the results of my papers. But lets see if no ramai nada org skulah ikut lh jua. But Tuesday paksa lh tue skulah. Topics for today. -Family moments. -Old/ long lost pics. -Man vs Wild Marathon & Tv Channels

So woke up early, well 9 went down tarus watch Discovery hoping mau liat MythBuster since the other channel boring so was watching Man vs Wild. I havent watch it before. But then soon attracts my attention on how to survive in the wild/ tips for food/ & dangerous events. As soon as he demonstrate how to get out of this quick sand.

I was like fcuk *literally, is he trying to kill himself. But then show this move which was awesome. & I have always wonder how to get out of quick sand though I havent actually fell in one. But after watching that. I would like to (not to be trap in one) but try that tactic. So I was glued to the beenie chair all day. Watching his smart wits in wildlife without anything but handful of stuff. Not even a match. & his dangerous stunt that once go wrg can die.

Like shit I was basically astonish by this dude. & him eating worms & shit. Naw I dont mind that since I watch Bizzare Food with Andrew Zimmens who btw is my new food guide idol. Eating things extraordinary to smoked maggots to raw bugs & any part of anything that is not eaten.




Not for the fainted hearted.
xD


Turtle Blood is a good source to keep hydrated. (I do feel sorry for the animal he killed) x( Like the bunny, snake & this turtle.

You think I might be sicken watching him eat those weird food, but I like how he appreciate food even though they are icky or just plain raw. & the way he expresses how it taste like seem unbarebly tasty. I dont mind trying bugs now or even maggots. But I dont think it is necessary right. So I will only eat them if I have too according to Bear Grylls (Man vs Wild dude) & yes he did in fact drank his pee.


Like I said plain raw.
But hey its for survival yeah.

Yes, I got carried away since I do love traveling & eating. So basically I got a new series to watch at Discovery other than MythBusters. As in 'Bizzare food' watch them every weekdays at 6+ then to globetrekkers. I envy them but at least I got to enjoy watching them. Ian Wright is my fav traveller. So watched the Man vs Wild Marathon from 9am till 6pm. Yes very long indeed. But not all since my bro wanted to watch some other channel which was also interesting. Cars. 350z is mine! xD & not complete watching since jaga Sarah & all. One eps is 1 hour. xD


Family bonding. Yes we need that once a week at least where the house is full house. Meaning Sarah's parents, brother ada & the usuals biasa lh. But just kaka jalan today. So one short well still makan together while jaga Sarah & msging shapa ahh aunty nya yang "suddenly mau bali sushi bento atu sampai tersliur I" Errr. Kn Bazh! xD Then later that afternoon jaga Sarah lagi as she is leaving to Jerudong house. x(


Sarah Marung! xD
Bidaaaa~


Sarah's butterfly~


Sini rugget ah Sarah with her jeans & wearing shoes. xP
kn nagis! xD


Ani masa semua makan lunch. =) Main sma Sarah while watching Man vs Wild.



Old long lost pictures.

So the reason why I woke up early was the thumping of the outside table & boxes being carried down to the store room. Well for my maid dude (yes, I have a maid dude but no maid) reason why my parents err yeah. Anyway he willi be living in the store room now which is huge than his current room. Is like he has a new house. Owh he is a farmer btw for the pending 'kebun' my dad will be starting soon. But as for now do outside home chores. Which triples my mom's work inside the house. =( Err anway, off topic there.

My dad found old albums. & one of them was basically pics of when I was a baby or 1-3 of age. I never saw these pics & some pictures of me while mandi (smexy) HAAAAA!. xD & & & other photo album of sisters & bro.

Such good old days, but looking back when I was young (or still am) I have opposite features from now & then. *sigh I always wonder how I would turn out to be fair, nice hair & thin. Howell this is what I got for eating too much & spoiling myself. Haaaaaaa!
Here are some pictures.


Very young~ ;P


Ani banar sikit with kaka there.
xD


Heeee~


This one looks like iam 3 or 4.


& this the youngest of all pics~ ;D
Mama & I!

Bh nights peeps. Good luck for the last exam suk, form 4.
Naw, nt yet tidor. Just want to flip some pages in Geo & Sci. xD
Maybe? Heeeee.


No comments: