Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gala Night~


My Gang! xD


Zul, Rahat mob, Hafizu hensem man! xP


Cough!
=D


Yeaaaa~


Eyhh malu yaa Aprel~ ;P


The Mans!


Uchi jaga my coat! =P


Reactment of godfather! Inda saiz! xD


Daaaaang!


Ani baru ya mcm the godfather! Damn Rahat! xD


Teachers & Man! xP


Flower dari miri for me! HAAA! Utk Aime baa!


The Ballroom~


Candid~


Flash sengaja~


Fifi & Saraaarah~
=)


DAAANG! Rugget banar!
Si Khairul tue banar.


Saaaraah & Fifiiii lagi~ ;P


Noice shot~


Weeeewits~ ;P


Joel the pimp~


The Mans! (majal!) xD


Eseh!


Cikgu-cikgus~


Roite!


Doreen, Lovely Jaz & her adik!


Jazz & Ri!


Utterly beautiful, Nisah~
;P


Nisah~


& again~


Awwww! The reunion of Rahat & Yazin!
xD


Big ass chandelier.


Awwwww! Suka tue si Dayat! ;P


The pretty girls' table. Excluding adi jazz lh! xD


Pretty Nisaah & Stunning Liyaaannaa~ ;P
Noice shot too! Tpi the adorable booboo nada! =(


Bwoooh April kana squish! xD


The pretty, the hot & the stunning~
<33


Maria the cutee~ Niks the attractive~ Jasmine the eye catching~ ;P


Awwww~ ;P


Yes, We all stare at his hair! hahah! Daangg zin!


Nisah, Fatin & Ri~


The 8 course meal! Giler!


Yes, that speacial! Our table been ignored & have alot of defects in service ALOT of time! x(



Digg in! Few min later! GONE! xD


Niks pouting~


I thought it was edible! HAHAHA! & I ate plastic! xD


The appealing Melanie~ The striking fifi~ The gorgeous Sarah~
;P


Cute couple~


AWWWWWWW! ;P
(Lucky Andy~)


Feeding~


mmmmbaah!


Andy punya pic~


The table gang~


Yasin teaching Dayat with the tie!


Cuteeee~ ;P


Practice? xD


My group gang! xD


Ziggy & Nisah~


Fifii, Izzi, Liyana, Muiz & er & er!


Cian lonely ahh niks~


Yes, Aime was tall! Cheating Aime used high heels. xD
Owh & she is the sweet aime~ ;P


Liyaaanaa & Nafeez!


Melanie & Uchi!


With T.Joline (Sp) xD


Spoil ahh aku! hahha ;D


Smile~


Once again, The Striking~The pretty~ & the Stunning~
;P


Daaaaang! Mawia cutee ah! x)
Niks stress tia! x(


Joey the alluring, I & Niks the attractive~
;P


Last min pics~
;D


& again~


Now I without my coat!


A group photo~


I wanted to be with mawia! x(


So yes, those are most of the pics. I will post another but its only I feat. someone~ ;P

& I have to say the girls at gala night were just so B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l~ Yes I cant deny that! (=

The night overall was ok-ok. But whats worth it is being with them! (=
But lots are missing though.

Aside from the boringness of the speech & some performances.

-The food was not bad.
-The atmosphere was buzzling.
-The people are hot! xP
-The dresses!
-The friends.
-The pictures.
-The hugs~ =D

& masa si Hafizu slept over playing COD4 & youtube-ing! Sampai 4am+ was awesome! HAHAHA

No comments: